Trade deadline trade ideas discussion

IStillLoveTheMs

Re: Trade deadline trade ideas discussion

Post by IStillLoveTheMs » Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:31 am

bpj wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:29 am
Quality over quantity.
Yep, and quality to you is racist old men.

Good thing your view of quality is a quickly vanishing with each passing generation.

BAN ME. PLEASE. I BEG YOU.

I'm not the guy who cried cause Twitter banned my 14th account for being racist fuck.

I'm not the guy who refused to take a bet to leave the forum over the Presidential election.

You're the one who is really scared about not having your voice out there... but you're in control of that here... how nice it must be for you? BAN ME DICTATOR BPJ.

bpj

Post by bpj » Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:36 am

IStillLoveTheMs wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:31 am
bpj wrote:
Quality over quantity.

Good thing your view of quality is a quickly vanishing with each passing generation.
As far as I know the idea of banning you didn't come from either Darren or me. Sounds like a general consensus.

You've been unhinged since you got outed as an extremist- as exhibited by this post- but you know that's no surprise to me.

I could always see you for what you are. Really I'm just surprised it took them so long to see it.

Not my call. If you want to be a troll on a private forum, that's your prerogative.

IStillLoveTheMs

Post by IStillLoveTheMs » Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:41 am

bpj wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:36 am
IStillLoveTheMs wrote:
bpj wrote:
Quality over quantity.

As far as I know the idea of banning you didn't come from either Darren or me. Sounds like a general consensus.

You've been unhinged since you got outed as an extremist- as exhibited by this post- but you know that's no surprise to me.

I could always see you for what you are. Really I'm just surprised it took them so long to see it.
Outed as an extremist? In what regard lol?

Oh... the racist old boys club wants to get rid of me cause I call them out on their shit? How surprising... oh the irony of the anti-pc culture crew getting all offended when someone tells them what they are.

Pardon me while I go cry myself to sleep.

If you think I care what a dying generation of people on a sports forum that you hijacked think of me... you've got another thing coming.

THEN BAN ME BUDDY. CREATE YOUR ECHO CHAMBER. ALL YOU PEOPLE HAVE ARE THE BUBBLES YOU CREATE FOR YOURSELVES.

bpj

Post by bpj » Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:44 am

I think thats just it, nobody cares about you.

Yet you're always there creating problems.

You're crying out for attention and nobody's here to fight with you. People are just trying to talk about their opinions, not haggle with you about everything.

The Times forum was being censored on one side and due to the infighting, spam and technical maintenance- not to mention cost- they were just going to kill the forum altogether.

That's when Darren and the founding fathers in all their wisdom created this place. As far as I know, not as a free for all for entitled trolls, but a private forum to discuss opinions.

bpj

Post by bpj » Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:04 am

IStillLoveTheMs wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:02 am
bpj wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:55 am
No, THE GUYS WHO ACCOUNTED FOR THOSE NEGATIVE RUNS SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN HERE.

That's why I wanted to add Walker (and Musgrove) and Cruz.

Those 3 players would have forced all the riffraff we've seen in LF, including Kelenic, ans starting games they have no business starting, to stay in the minors.

Gilbert and Kelenic likely would still have been injury callups. Just not all the bums.
You have no way of knowing what would have happened if you had signed those players. But you can logically assume that if the M's had done what you wanted them to that there would also be a number of guys not contributing to the level they currently are.

Example:

You asked the M's to sign Colome more than once... lets say he stays healthy and that means they don't sign Sewald. Colome is currently pitching to 4.83 ERA... Sewald to a 1.40...

There was zero reason not to upgrade in LF and SP before the season. We needed quality depth, added to the top of the roster.

Bullpen was the least of my worries, the simplest of the fixes, as Dipoto proved. I took for granted they would improve the bullpen because they had to, it was terrible last year.

There's an equally simple explanation for every "But what if.." you can come up with-
Attachments
Screenshot_20210711-040129_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20210711-040129_DuckDuckGo.jpg (200.33 KiB) Viewed 1347 times
Screenshot_20210711-040104_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20210711-040104_DuckDuckGo.jpg (120.54 KiB) Viewed 1347 times

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:23 pm

bpj wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:36 am
IStillLoveTheMs wrote:
bpj wrote:
Quality over quantity.

Not my call. If you want to be a troll on a private forum, that's your prerogative.
I can confirm that. PMs I recently received.
You can kick ISLTM's out of the forum now please, He's just an asshat that wants to argue and be a little bitch. It makes the forum miserable.
If he wants to disagree thats one thing, but calling everyone stupid for disagreeing, and just looking to pick fights every day is annoying.
Dude has bad takes them goes nuts when everyone disagrees with him.
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:33 pm

Does anyone miss ISLTM yet?

bpj seems to be way to docile these days.
:twisted:

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:11 pm

I was going to start a Poll to see if it should be a permanent ban but I think the answer would be obvious if anyone wants to speak up for him speak now or forever hold your peace.
dt

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:28 am

Well, there is at least one member in the Politics area that seems to at least fully hijack threads. Is that the same>?

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:26 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:11 pm
I was going to start a Poll to see if it should be a permanent ban but I think the answer would be obvious if anyone wants to speak up for him speak now or forever hold your peace.
I'd say to let him back.
Both he and bjp are mouthy to one another....and I am totally in on the fact that "freedom of speech" is there to protect the speech that isn't popular.