Poll: Most Arrogant Fans

Which team has MLB’s most arrogant fans ?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:36 am

Yankees
92%
Red Sox
8%
Dodgers
No votes
Cubs
No votes
Angels
No votes

Total votes: 13

D-train

Re: Poll: Most Arrogant Fans

Post by D-train » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:54 am

Happy as hell wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:49 am
These things are not arrogance, they are unacceptable nastiness.

I did not know Greinke has such issues. Strange, for a guy in his job. In any case, I feel bad calling him a weird dude on this forum. I did not know.
Don't worry about. He stopped following this forum right before the playoffs. :)
dt

Hasslecracked

Post by Hasslecracked » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:56 am

It's Yankees fans and it's not close

Happy as hell

Post by Happy as hell » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:02 am

D-train wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:54 am
Happy as hell wrote:

I did not know Greinke has such issues. Strange, for a guy in his job. In any case, I feel bad calling him a weird dude on this forum. I did not know.
Don't worry about. He stopped following this forum right before the playoffs. :)
Just in case you are still following: Zack, you’re the man. I live in Vladivostok Russia.

Dr Naysay

Post by Dr Naysay » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:44 am

Happy as hell wrote:

He actually put a clause in his contract saying he could not be traded to the Yankees as he knows he couldn't deal with the NY media and fans and that is specifically why they went after him during the warmups. At least the aholes who were heckling him were removed for the game I have seen footage of the stewards just standing and watching the fans who were tossing things at the Houston players.

I said this before on here but the Yankees game I went to was the only time I walked out early from a game. It was the worst experience with some of the rudest staff. I watched a steward legit scream at someone because his big toe was over the painted line in the standing area.

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:41 pm

Definitely Yankee fans. Even though the old cliche is "A few bad apples" in their case it seems to be a lot of bad apples.

Funny thing is, people say things like "Yankee fans", Eagle fans", etc., when it really isn't about the fandom but rather where these people are from. Yankee fans of course are New Yorkers. from the Bronx, Brooklyn, the tough boroughs. Eagle fans, a lot of them are probably from South Philly and we've all seen Rocky.

Then on the other hand you have people like Packer fans, nice folks from Wisconsin. No threat to opposing players there. Not to mention Mariner fans from the wine-and-cheese areas around Seattle. Not a threat to opposing players physically or to their eardrums.

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:32 pm

I'd wager there are a lot more "out of control / arrogant" Yankees fans who would WANT TO slash your tires [or at least scream at you] if you were rooting for the Mariners in their ballpark....than in just about any other MLB City.
In a ballpark that is constantly packed to the brim with fans....you're bound to see more stuff anyway.