Ms vs Twinkies GT

Juliooooo

Re: Ms vs Twinkies GT

Post by Juliooooo » Tue May 07, 2024 1:40 am

seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 1:38 am
WHO.....LEE.....NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He later of the inside pitch finally, but the pitcher got the call, then he crapped the bed
The poster formerly known as Kingfelixk. With a new forum comes a new boardname. Julio is my guy, plus we share a birthday, so that's Culiooooo

Adopt a Mariner-Julio Rodriguez

AZOldDawg

Post by AZOldDawg » Tue May 07, 2024 1:43 am

The difference in this game is not striking out and putting the ball in play. 12 K’s and an inning left to play

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Tue May 07, 2024 1:44 am

AZOldDawg wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 1:43 am
The difference in this game is not striking out and putting the ball in play. 12 K’s and an inning left to play
12 K's, 3 hits.

I don't think you'll be very successful doing that.

seth8734

Post by seth8734 » Tue May 07, 2024 1:44 am

Vogelbomb wrote:
seth8734 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 1:25 am
seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 1:22 am
Castillo is cooked. Pull his ass please!
Doesn't matter. This offense is dead. At least a good team is showing us how it's done with runners on. Jerry has gotta bribe Griffey to come in and help this offense. I think they would listen to him and I bet he would be a fantastic hitting instructer coach.

Yay look at that driving in a runner on 3rd. Yes Garver did it but rest of the offense. Can't believe another wasted great pitching. If I was a pitcher I would take a bat and start swinging at shit. Scaring the hitters. We are tired of carrying you weak asses time to help us out.
Aside from the first time thru, I thought the order really put up some good PAs there. That last inning was all good PAs. Griffin Jax is filthy. It's not easy You're talking about a reliever with .5 WAR and a .85 WHIP over 14 IP this season. The M's put 3 baserunners on against a guy that more often than not is pitching a 1-2-3 inning.

We all want to see big time knocks, especially with guys on base. But Seth ffs, you have to understand who they are up against and reality of the game, frankly. Its not that god damn easy.

And Castillo was not cooked. I would have stuck with the horse that got me there in that situation than ask a cold reliever to come in and get out of that spot.
I can deal with this when it doesn't happen every damn game. It just continues. Great pitching and no offense when u are given the chance. Good teams come through on chances like those. Guaranteed first place teams don't do that. We are not a first place team this team is far from it. When u don't have an offense at all u don't deserve to be on top. Name a team that absolutely had no offense and most strikeouts and solid pitching and win it? It's just tiring seeing it over and over. I can deal when we don't have runners that are near scoring. Would be better the have no one on base like most innings this game.

seth8734

Post by seth8734 » Tue May 07, 2024 1:45 am

AZOldDawg wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 1:43 am
Wait Scott said the coaching was gonna make sure this team put up better and more contact then last year? So Scott continues to lie over and over.

Well here we go easiest closing job in history here. Doesn't matter who u are. If u can't keep this offense from scoring for 1 inning then u don't belong in baseball
Last edited by seth8734 on Tue May 07, 2024 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Tue May 07, 2024 1:46 am

seth8734 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 1:44 am
Vogelbomb wrote:
seth8734 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 1:25 am

Doesn't matter. This offense is dead. At least a good team is showing us how it's done with runners on. Jerry has gotta bribe Griffey to come in and help this offense. I think they would listen to him and I bet he would be a fantastic hitting instructer coach.

Yay look at that driving in a runner on 3rd. Yes Garver did it but rest of the offense. Can't believe another wasted great pitching. If I was a pitcher I would take a bat and start swinging at shit. Scaring the hitters. We are tired of carrying you weak asses time to help us out.
Aside from the first time thru, I thought the order really put up some good PAs there. That last inning was all good PAs. Griffin Jax is filthy. It's not easy You're talking about a reliever with .5 WAR and a .85 WHIP over 14 IP this season. The M's put 3 baserunners on against a guy that more often than not is pitching a 1-2-3 inning.

We all want to see big time knocks, especially with guys on base. But Seth ffs, you have to understand who they are up against and reality of the game, frankly. Its not that god damn easy.

And Castillo was not cooked. I would have stuck with the horse that got me there in that situation than ask a cold reliever to come in and get out of that spot.
I can deal with this when it doesn't happen every damn game. It just continues. Great pitching and no offense when u are given the chance. Good teams come through on chances like those. Guaranteed first place teams don't do that. We are not a first place team this team is far from it. When u don't have an offense at all u don't deserve to be on top. Name a team that absolutely had no offense and most strikeouts and solid pitching and win it? It's just tiring seeing it over and over. I can deal when we don't have runners that are near scoring. Would be better the have no one on base like most innings this game.
That's exactly it.

They make next to no adjustments. It's the same bullshit over and over.

Vogelbomb

Post by Vogelbomb » Tue May 07, 2024 1:47 am

This bullpen has at least 2 too many pitchers in it. Just a handful of mediocre pitchers that we aren't even really using because our starters are so good and they are so mediocre.

Trent Thornton, Cody Bolton, Tyson Miller and Taylor Saucedo ... 3 of these guys should be down in the minors

seth8734

Post by seth8734 » Tue May 07, 2024 1:48 am

Coaching is supposed to help with that. That's why they are coaches. These guys they have aren't coaches and it needs to change. Need a different mindset approach for this offense that they can click in. It won't click until that happens

Sad when u know they weren't gonna attempt a comeback and strikeout a ton to end if. Offense will be fine they will click coaching is working hard to make sure they continue to strikeout at the pace we want them 2
Last edited by seth8734 on Tue May 07, 2024 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sexymarinersfan

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Tue May 07, 2024 1:48 am

Let's Go!!!!!!!!!!

Millikin

Post by Millikin » Tue May 07, 2024 1:50 am

Well, at least this game was quick.

What a crappy offense. Pitching has their version of an off day, allowing all of 3 runs (2 earned), and it's just too much to overcome.
She/Him/This/That/Salami/Donut