6%?

Double Mocha Man

Re: 6%?

Post by Double Mocha Man » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:10 am

bpj wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:02 am
I read a lot of the articles/watch segments on mainstream media.

Then I go look everywhere to find out what really happened. Sometimes the mainstream media even tells the truth. Not often the full truth though.
I applaud you for being somewhat generous. And what about the OANN article that Moe provided?
DMM

Millikin

Post by Millikin » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:33 am

Here's the same basic story reported in a different conservative publication:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonst ... s-n2575306

"...out of the 161,392 deaths in the CDC data, just six percent, about 9,700 deaths, were attributed to the coronavirus alone. According to the CDC, the other 94 percent had an average of 2.6 additional conditions or causes of deaths, such as heart disease, diabetes, and sepsis. "
She/Him/This/That/Salami/Donut

Double Mocha Man

Post by Double Mocha Man » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:40 am

Millikin... don't run afoul of Moe. Don't refer to another conservative publication that wants to get it right. That would be tantamount to being "mass media".
DMM

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:11 am

Double Mocha Man wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:40 am
Millikin... don't run afoul of Moe. Don't refer to another conservative publication that wants to get it right. That would be tantamount to being "mass media".
You're so full of crap that you only fool yourself. What Millikin presents here is FACT that you and your fellow Libtards have been trying to deny from the very beginning. How pathetic that your party is so desperate that they would politicize this desiease and try to use it to unseat Trump. At the expense of millions of innocent US Citizens.

Double Mocha Man

Post by Double Mocha Man » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:17 am

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:11 am
Double Mocha Man wrote:
You're so full of crap that you only fool yourself. What Millikin presents here is FACT that you and your fellow Libtards have been trying to deny from the very beginning. How pathetic that your party is so desperate that they would politicize this desiease and try to use it to unseat Trump. At the expense of millions of innocent US Citizens.
Moe, do you even know what the hell you are talking about? What Millikin said totally shoots down the credibility of the OANN that you brought up. The truth, or an attempt at truth, wasn't even in their article.

Basically all the Covid-19 deaths are from Covid or complications from Covid. Covid started virtually every one of them. Gil's gunshot analogy fits perfectly.
DMM

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:37 am

Double Mocha Man wrote:
What?

Are you thinking Milikin was disagreeing with Moe?

His article says the same thing, 9,700 deaths from covid.

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:44 am

gil wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:51 pm
Double Mocha Man wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:16 pm
Moe Gibbs wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:04 pm
https://coloradosun.com/2020/05/15/colo ... rtificate/

Last time I checked there was talk of charging these Trump hating Libtards with at least fraud. They actually deserve to be shot for treason. Washington Governor Jay Inslee also instructed his DOH to count ALL Deaths due to COVID19 if that person EVER tested positive, but died of totally unrelated cause at a later date. Freedom Foundation revealed that Inslee's Trump Hating scheme is responsible for about 1 out of every 8 deaths claimed to be false. Inslee too, deserves to face charges of fraud if not treason.
Source? "Last time I checked..." is not sourcing material.
"For the majority of deaths where COVID-19 is reported on the death certificate (approximately 95%), COVID-19 is selected as the underlying cause of death." This is from https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covi ... deaths.htm This is the report that is the source of the "only 6% actually died from COVID" story, but that interpretation is twisting the data (to the point it is screaming for a mercy killing). Many other causes of death are things like pneumonia and respiratory failure that were thought on by the viral infection.

Damn I wish that people were not using this to (presumably) support a political position. Saying that people aren't dying from COVID is a bit like saying that no one dies from a gun shot; they die from profuse bleeding, organ failure, etc.
The opposite of this is what's actually happening, no matter how much you try and gaslight people into seeing the opposite.

Saying they died of covid- not the cancer, gun shot wound or heart disease they were hospitalized for- is what actually happened and is represented in those numbers.

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:48 am

Double Mocha Man wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:48 pm
bpj... I invite you to spend an hour tonight with a more liberal source, say MSNBC or the Washington Post. For balance. See? I know they are liberal. You take what OANN says to be the gospel truth. Put on a mask and suffer through it. You will be a better man. I will do the same... I will spend an hour with the OANN and the Breitbart Report. Moe, you are welcome to join in on the same experiment.
With all due respect- which is none- you and your masks can go eff yourself.

Double Mocha Man

Post by Double Mocha Man » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:55 am

Interesting how you took Millikin's post and interpreted it to say what you wanted to hear.
DMM

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:57 am

Double Mocha Man wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:55 am
Interesting how you took Millikin's post and interpreted it to say what you wanted to hear.
Kettle, pot.