So are the M's expecting to completely suck ass in 2020?

D-train

Re: So are the M's expecting to completely suck ass in 2020?

Post by D-train » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:17 pm

Happy as hell wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:09 pm
The Dipoto/Servais “refuse not to lose” management team is genius, in a way. First they inoculate themselves from the blame of a crappy performance by claiming it is “stepping back” so now they can say “we told you so “ and keep their jobs while other losing management teams are getting their asses fired. Meanwhile, ownership is happily counting how much money they’ve made by putting a minor league team on the field and charging major league prices, all the while wondering what personal luxuries they will spend it on. But you can’t fool all of the sports fans all of the time. The Mariners are hoping to repeat this travesty in 2020, but I think it has already worn thin. I hope that season ticket holders are jumping ship in droves. Personally, I am done with this piece of crap organization. There are alternatives and more alternatives are coming soon.
Dragons! I just started a Dragons thread in the Sonics/NHL forum. Come on over Red Rover! :)
dt

Happy as hell

Post by Happy as hell » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:24 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:17 pm
Happy as hell wrote:
The Dipoto/Servais “refuse not to lose” management team is genius, in a way. First they inoculate themselves from the blame of a crappy performance by claiming it is “stepping back” so now they can say “we told you so “ and keep their jobs while other losing management teams are getting their asses fired. Meanwhile, ownership is happily counting how much money they’ve made by putting a minor league team on the field and charging major league prices, all the while wondering what personal luxuries they will spend it on. But you can’t fool all of the sports fans all of the time. The Mariners are hoping to repeat this travesty in 2020, but I think it has already worn thin. I hope that season ticket holders are jumping ship in droves. Personally, I am done with this piece of crap organization. There are alternatives and more alternatives are coming soon.
Dragons! I just started a Dragons thread in the Sonics/NHL forum. Come on over Red Rover! :)
Will it last more than one season this time?

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:29 pm

Happy as hell wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:24 pm
D-train wrote:
Happy as hell wrote:
Yes, much better business model this time. Oliver Luck is in charge and is highly respected. I am hoping for his son Andrew to be our QB.
dt

roosevelt

Post by roosevelt » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:25 pm

I predict that things will remain ugly for a number of years.

Vogelbomb

Post by Vogelbomb » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:37 pm

Happy as hell wrote:
D-train wrote:
Happy as hell wrote:
They have 3 yr television contracts. It's going to last at least a decade you watch. I love that the league is going to take 18-20 yo as well. You're going to see them sign top HS recruits in 2020 and 2021 and also pick up the players that the NFL casts off like AB and Mason Foster and Eric Berry and Jamaal Charles. All of these dudes being put out to pasture before they're ready

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:39 pm

Vogelbomb wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:37 pm
Happy as hell wrote:
D-train wrote:

They have 3 yr television contracts. It's going to last at least a decade you watch. I love that the league is going to take 18-20 yo as well. You're going to see them sign top HS recruits in 2020 and 2021 and also pick up the players that the NFL casts off like AB and Mason Foster and Eric Berry and Jamaal Charles. All of these dudes being put out to pasture before they're ready
Akeem Victor is also likely to be drafted. Yeah, I am actually looking forward to it.
dt

Hy Feiber

Post by Hy Feiber » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:57 pm

Isn’t the point of making 100 trades and other acquisitions over 4 years, to Improve?

So now they stink.

Weird scene.

🙃🤨🤔🥴

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:30 pm

This team has sucked ass for going on 20 yrs

One more ain’t gonna tip over a sleeping cow

Hy Feiber

Post by Hy Feiber » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:08 pm

The Astroknott wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:30 pm

How in the hell does a 116-46 team Not make the playoffs for The Next 18 Years?????

🙃🥴🙃

Twilight Zone Ball

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:05 am

Hy Feiber wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:08 pm
The Astroknott wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:30 pm

How in the hell does a 116-46 team Not make the playoffs for The Next 18 Years?????

🙃🥴🙃

Twilight Zone Ball
Right

Hard to fathom...