Rooting for the Yankees?

D-train

Re: Rooting for the Yankees?

Post by D-train » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:15 am

Yep the big maple even gets props from me tonight.
dt

Petert

Post by Petert » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:21 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:49 am
I assume you seen this thing of the cop holding the gun on Cashman, in Connecticut, must have been a Sox fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0hWJEJkbIk
You have to wonder...if this was Seattle, and the driver was Bill Bavasi...

...aaah, probably nothing.

bpj

Post by bpj » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:33 am

Happy as hell wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:49 am
IStillLoveTheMs wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:09 am
Not a Yankee supporter at all. But damn, do I feel good for Pax.
He has shown that he is not a wuss who would fade under pressure. Decisive game, and he holds the line. Hopefully this will end all that crap about his strained labia by someone who hasn’t achieved squat other than to try and sell losing bitcoin to his forum brothers.
See ya in a few years on that one, "forum brother". You guys are so short sighted. I'll be continuing to buy as much as I can get when prices dip, keeping these comments from you knuckleheads in my back pocket. Have no doubt I will be right in the long run, it's not a get rich quick scheme. Even IBM is working with blockchain. This isn't wizardry, it's going to be a significant part of the future. The same way the internet and cell phones were the future years ago.

Paxton proving he has no labia tonight, good for him, it's about damn time.

IStillLoveTheMs

Post by IStillLoveTheMs » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:06 am

bpj wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:33 am
Happy as hell wrote:
IStillLoveTheMs wrote:
He has shown that he is not a wuss who would fade under pressure. Decisive game, and he holds the line. Hopefully this will end all that crap about his strained labia by someone who hasn’t achieved squat other than to try and sell losing bitcoin to his forum brothers.
See ya in a few years on that one, "forum brother". You guys are so short sighted. I'll be continuing to buy as much as I can get when prices dip, keeping these comments from you knuckleheads in my back pocket. Have no doubt I will be right in the long run, it's not a get rich quick scheme. Even IBM is working with blockchain. This isn't wizardry, it's going to be a significant part of the future. The same way the internet and cell phones were the future years ago.

BaseHitDerby

Post by BaseHitDerby » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:13 am

Happy as hell wrote:
IStillLoveTheMs wrote:
It's nice to see him prove all those haters on here wrong. Felix doesn't even get that much hate even though he's been making $25M/yr to suck.

Happy as hell

Post by Happy as hell » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:18 am

bpj wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:33 am
Happy as hell wrote:
IStillLoveTheMs wrote:

Sorry bpj. Just teasing. Keep on buying. When you’re a billionaire, I can say I knew you when. :D

BTW, Blockchain and btc. Two different things.

bpj

Post by bpj » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:26 am

Yea they are, but if you search my posts you'll see what I actually said.

IStillLoveTheMs

Post by IStillLoveTheMs » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:27 am

BaseHitDerby wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:13 am
Happy as hell wrote:
IStillLoveTheMs wrote:
It's nice to see him prove all those haters on here wrong. Felix doesn't even get that much hate even though he's been making $25M/yr to suck.
Felix doesn't get hate because he was the only real bright spot during the darkness of the past 18 years.

Dr Naysay

Post by Dr Naysay » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:43 am

D-train wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:08 pm
Dr Naysay wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:59 pm
Last two days reminded me of why I hate the Yanks so slipped back in to the Astros camp, will definitely be a Nats fan in the WS
Why? I haven't watched.
Yankees accusing Astros of whistling during a game to signal their batters on potential pitches which MLB had to say was totally bogus and this was during a game the Yanks won quite handily and then their fans making fun of Greinkes mental health while he was warming up or throwing things at the corner fielders. They have now had to put two notices up on scoreboard asking people to stop throwing things at Houston's players.

Dr Naysay

Post by Dr Naysay » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:55 am

If you want to see real hating on a player watch the Yankees fans boo Stanton when he came on to warm up. His major crime is having serious injury issues this season.