Lunatic on twitter insisting on why they traded Omar

D-train

Lunatic on twitter insisting on why they traded Omar

Post by D-train » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:44 pm

Cause................wait for it..................RACISM!

https://twitter.com/VagabondPNW/status/ ... 3883302912
dt

Juliooooo

Re: Lunatic on twitter insisting on why they traded Omar

Post by Juliooooo » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:09 pm

Did racism cause them both to be horrible defensively and cost more money?
The poster formerly known as Kingfelixk. With a new forum comes a new boardname. Julio is my guy, plus we share a birthday, so that's Culiooooo

Adopt a Mariner-Julio Rodriguez

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:29 pm

I think there are many more people living on the west coast who believe what this guy is saying is at least plausible, [if not very true] VS those who think that he is a totally F.O.S brainwashed Liberal.

Ask him if he can name just ONE species of mammals where all the different breeds [races] evolved with no superior or inferior traits. Either mental or physical.
Of course he can't because THERE ARE NONE.

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:39 pm

Oh great, now we're gonna give J-Rod away too.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:57 am

btw Nathon Bishop of LL is on board with this theory as well.

He stated that Omar worked is ass off on his D in 2019 basically trying to dispute his assumption that the M's were putting out Lazy Latino PR which he assumed for no apparent reason that Divish was quoting from the FO here:
And his lack of pregame preparation in terms of scouting reports and game calling were glaring in comparison to Murphy, who was diligent to the point of obsessive. Privately multiple pitchers on the staff expressed a preference to pitch to Murphy, who seemed to put them ahead of his own personal performance at the plate.
I posted this in reply to Bishop's freak out tweet and he comes back with a smart ass
Wow holy shit I wonder where that information comes from 🧐
He was so convinced that someone from the M's told Divish about Omar that he posted it in quotes and screamed, "Why would anyone want to be a Mariner???"

Then out of the blue Divish chimes in with, those were NOT quotes, it was based on my own observations and analysis.

That obviously totally crushed his inane racism narrative. Twas awesome.
dt

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:47 am

Well I heard from "inside sources" that Narvaez had a nasty habit of spray painting the locker rooms with Mariner Logo Gang Graffiti whenever the team went on the road..... :lol:

Hy Feiber

Post by Hy Feiber » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:46 am

Just play the damn game, they’re all frickin millionaires, my heart bleeds, really.

😨😰😢

Hanjag

Post by Hanjag » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:19 am

D-train wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:57 am
btw Nathon Bishop of LL is on board with this theory as well.

He stated that Omar worked is ass off on his D in 2019 basically trying to dispute his assumption that the M's were putting out Lazy Latino PR which he assumed for no apparent reason that Divish was quoting from the FO here:
And his lack of pregame preparation in terms of scouting reports and game calling were glaring in comparison to Murphy, who was diligent to the point of obsessive. Privately multiple pitchers on the staff expressed a preference to pitch to Murphy, who seemed to put them ahead of his own personal performance at the plate.
I posted this in reply to Bishop's freak out tweet and he comes back with a smart ass
Wow holy shit I wonder where that information comes from 🧐
He was so convinced that someone from the M's told Divish about Omar that he posted it in quotes and screamed, "Why would anyone want to be a Mariner???"

Then out of the blue Divish chimes in with, those were NOT quotes, it was based on my own observations and analysis.

That obviously totally crushed his inane racism narrative. Twas awesome.
This is why I don't read them or visit that site anymore.