Post by Petert » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:13 pm

It’s visible. Nice drive.

D-train

Re: Lindor. An article by IStillLoveTheMs

Post by D-train » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:24 pm

Petert wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:13 pm
It’s visible. Nice drive.
Cool. When it ends I am only about a minute from my house. Beats the ghetto hood we were living in by a million miles.
dt

Gametime

Post by Gametime » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:53 am

I just think Crawford is a so do SS. Plenty of shots to break out. He’ll be our SS no matter what. There are guys on the team that are Dipotos hand picked guys and are in cement. Crawford and White are two of them. I’m not sold on either. Lewis absolutely solid if not very good.

Hanjag

Post by Hanjag » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:35 am

Gametime wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:53 am
I just think Crawford is a so do SS. Plenty of shots to break out. He’ll be our SS no matter what. There are guys on the team that are Dipotos hand picked guys and are in cement. Crawford and White are two of them. I’m not sold on either. Lewis absolutely solid if not very good.
Crawford upped his defense to #1 at the position by some metrics. IN 53 games of 92 OPS+ his high so far he hit .255, .336 .338 he had nearly 1 DWAR in 53 games this year. 1.4 overall. but per/160 he is already at a 4.2 WAR rate. As is he is a top of the line supporting player. You need rockstars to win the WS DBacks won with 2 HOF Aces at the top of their game and some pretty good palyers having good years. JP's ISO dropped down to near career lows but any improvement at all and he is an allstar consideration.

Bil522

Post by Bil522 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:59 am

AT Fresno wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:25 pm
Concerning Francisco Lindor, I campaigned rather heavily for drafting Lindor... my second choice after Anthony Rendon in 2011 but the M's took Danny Hultzon with that draft. That draft really pissed me off... Tampa Bay took Blake Snell in the third round from Shorewood High School and the Red Sox got Mookie Betts in the 5th round.... so many good players and the best we did was Brad Miller...

I'd have no problem making a play for him, but I think that little collection of players proposed would be a joke to the Indians... I'd love to hit gold this year in the draft.... so I'm campaigning for Luke Leto in the first round... if Brady House is taken...

I'm sure that Cleveland has identified some potential trade targets for Lindor, doubt that Jake Fraley and JP Crawford are in that list.....
Totally agree AT. They will want Marte, Dunn, Campbell, and Trammell.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:26 pm

Bil522 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:59 am
AT Fresno wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:25 pm
Concerning Francisco Lindor, I campaigned rather heavily for drafting Lindor... my second choice after Anthony Rendon in 2011 but the M's took Danny Hultzon with that draft. That draft really pissed me off... Tampa Bay took Blake Snell in the third round from Shorewood High School and the Red Sox got Mookie Betts in the 5th round.... so many good players and the best we did was Brad Miller...

I'd have no problem making a play for him, but I think that little collection of players proposed would be a joke to the Indians... I'd love to hit gold this year in the draft.... so I'm campaigning for Luke Leto in the first round... if Brady House is taken...

I'm sure that Cleveland has identified some potential trade targets for Lindor, doubt that Jake Fraley and JP Crawford are in that list.....
Totally agree AT. They will want Marte, Dunn, Campbell, and Trammell.
Not going to get a package like that for one year of Lindor.
dt