Lineups! Sam Carlson on the hill!

AT Funchal-Madeira

Re: Lineups! Sam Carlson on the hill!

Post by AT Funchal-Madeira » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:01 pm

Arizona Rookie ball will not be included in those four...... Pretty sure we are looking at Everett, Modesto, Arkansas, and Tacoma.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:52 pm

Juliooooo wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:00 am
Vogelbomb wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:42 am
Juliooooo wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:59 pm

Do we know how many minor league teams each franchise will have? Are they going to have A, AA and AAA only?
They're trying to go down to 120 and four teams per franchise. Though that doesn't affect a franchise's international plans. Like the M's have their Dominican facility and will be able to continue to use that as well as put players in those summer and winter leagues down there.
So are they going to eliminate the short season Rookie ball? Will the Arizona rookie ball count in those 4? Seems Rookie, A, AA, AAA is the best formula, but question is does Rookie ball go half season or full season.
I would think Everett and Tacoma survive for sure given the proximity for both M's FO to scout and building the local fanbase. My guess is the just dump the lower levels. Do we know a single player that has played in AZ that has made the bigs other than rehab guys? I do not.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:52 pm

AT Fresno wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:01 pm
Arizona Rookie ball will not be included in those four...... Pretty sure we are looking at Everett, Modesto, Arkansas, and Tacoma.
Brilliant minds! :)
dt