Post by bpj » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:27 am

Juliooooo wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:26 am
:roll:
Painful to watch it play out in front of your eyes I bet

Juliooooo

Re: LeBlanc and the Lefties vs the Waguespack and the Wizkids. GT 8/16 4:07 PT

Post by Juliooooo » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:36 am

Yes, your commentary is painful to watch again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again
The poster formerly known as Kingfelixk. With a new forum comes a new boardname. Julio is my guy, plus we share a birthday, so that's Culiooooo

Adopt a Mariner-Julio Rodriguez

bpj

Post by bpj » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:43 am

As opposed to the riveting discussion going on about the title of the thread..

Juliooooo

Post by Juliooooo » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:45 am

bpj wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:43 am
As opposed to the riveting discussion going on about the title of the thread..
I'd prefer silence.
The poster formerly known as Kingfelixk. With a new forum comes a new boardname. Julio is my guy, plus we share a birthday, so that's Culiooooo

bpj

Post by bpj » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:48 am

Anyways, we literally just watched Dee Gordon and Mallex bounce hits through the infield.

I would put money on AT LEAST one of those being outs if those hops happened on a grass/dirt field.

Mallex did exactly that to the tune of 21 more singles at home compared to on the road last year with the Rays in very similar plate appearances.

I won't stop saying facts just because people here dont like hearing it. The opportunity presented itself to point out exactly what I mean.

If you don't agree, say so, don't just be a little bitch. The other alternative is not saying anything like the rest of the people who do or dont come to the forum.

If you want silence why come to a forum. To enjoy all of the non-posting these guys do?

Juliooooo

Post by Juliooooo » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:52 am

bpj wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:48 am
Anyways, we literally just watched Dee Gordon and Mallex bounce hits through the infield.

I would put money on AT LEAST one of those being outs if those hops happened on a grass/dirt field.

Mallex did exactly that to the tune of 21 more singles at home compared to on the road last year with the Rays in very similar plate appearances.

I won't stop saying facts just because people here dont like hearing it. The opportunity presented itself to point out exactly what I mean.

If you don't agree, say so, don't just be a little bitch. The other alternative is not saying anything like the rest of the people who do or dont come to the forum.

If you want silence why come to a forum. To enjoy all of the non-posting these guys do?
Its not that I don't agree. I have never said I like Mallex Smith. You come into a dead game thread, make 3 posts (out of 9 total posts) and they are all about Mallex Smith. You are the one obsessed with him

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:59 am

Well, I guess I have to join in the pile-on-Maalox. I missed the game but in watching the two Mariner highlights I saw Maalox' latest baserunning blunder. I don't know if I've ever seen a less cerebral ballplayer. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt earlier this season but really, is he ever going to have another 2018?

Juliooooo

Post by Juliooooo » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:06 am

DavidGee24 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:59 am
Well, I guess I have to join in the pile-on-Maalox. I missed the game but in watching the two Mariner highlights I saw Maalox' latest baserunning blunder. I don't know if I've ever seen a less cerebral ballplayer. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt earlier this season but really, is he ever going to have another 2018?
In 1-2 weeks, hopefully it will be Bishop, Haniger, Fraley, Santana, and Lewis taking all the games in OF for the rest of the season.

Juliooooo

Post by Juliooooo » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:13 am

I missed his HR, but just saw the replay. Vlad Guerrerro is going to be so tough to deal with in the future. Leblanc had 2 strikes, and made a pitch about 8 inches below the knees, and 8 inches inside off the plate, and he still managed to crush it.

Petert

Post by Petert » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:04 am

One can only wonder...
Attachments
8A4FA80E-CD5F-45C2-B89D-1B1E9573CBC2.jpeg
8A4FA80E-CD5F-45C2-B89D-1B1E9573CBC2.jpeg (299.77 KiB) Viewed 1559 times