3rd running-back

Sibelius Hindemith

3rd running-back

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:15 pm

Assuming that they will keep 3 rb's and a fb like in Condotta's projected 53, who among the following would you like to see make the roster and why?

C.J. Prosise
Bo Scarbrough
J.D. McKissic
Travis Homer
Xavier Turner

D-train

Re: 3rd running-back

Post by D-train » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:37 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:15 pm
Assuming that they will keep 3 rb's and a fb like in Condotta's projected 53, who among the following would you like to see make the roster and why?

C.J. Prosise
Bo Scarbrough
J.D. McKissic
Travis Homer
Xavier Turner
Guessing only one of the 5 will be healthy so that guy.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:38 pm

btw did you see that Ziggy now has a groin injury despite not practicing all camp. YOU CAN NOT make this stuff up.
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:03 pm

No, i didn't. Thanks for the update. :(

Perhaps they should just forget about rushing the QB and go with a 2-3 front and 6 DB's.

Oso Dorado

Post by Oso Dorado » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:17 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:38 pm
btw did you see that Ziggy now has a groin injury despite not practicing all camp. YOU CAN NOT make this stuff up.
Yeah, although I'm sure he was doing some exercise and/or physical therapy. Still, it doesn't give one a warm fuzzy feeling.

As for running back, I like Homer, Bo and J.D. Whoever is healthy and wants to play. Maybe start with J.D. and have the other on the injured list.

57reasons

Post by 57reasons » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:35 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:37 pm
Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:15 pm

C.J. Prosise
Bo Scarbrough
J.D. McKissic
Travis Homer
Xavier Turner
Guessing only one of the 5 will be healthy so that guy.
So it will be Procise then, huh? :o

HawkandMariner88

Post by HawkandMariner88 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:18 pm

As we all know you can never have enough backs. Clearly Carson is the lead with Penny right behind. McKissic is primarily your returner/wideout in certain packages, don't see him lining up at back that much. Homer can catch out of backfield so he'd be your primary 3rd down back. I'd love to keep Bo on there too. In my opinion keep as many as possible. The rest are PS matter or last round of cuts. Speaking of FB, did anybody hear Pete mention anything about potentially using Poona as FB. Why not makes sense to me. Use a backup DT as your primary FB.

57reasons

Post by 57reasons » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:11 am

HawkandMariner88 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:18 pm
As we all know you can never have enough backs. Clearly Carson is the lead with Penny right behind. McKissic is primarily your returner/wideout in certain packages, don't see him lining up at back that much. Homer can catch out of backfield so he'd be your primary 3rd down back. I'd love to keep Bo on there too. In my opinion keep as many as possible. The rest are PS matter or last round of cuts. Speaking of FB, did anybody hear Pete mention anything about potentially using Poona as FB. Why not makes sense to me. Use a backup DT as your primary FB.
dont think poona's a backup anymore. played his way out of that. i'd be surprised if Bellore gets cut. he also has versatility as an ILB (not that they really need that at this point)

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:55 am

Oso Dorado wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:17 pm
D-train wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:38 pm
Yeah, although I'm sure he was doing some exercise and/or physical therapy. Still, it doesn't give one a warm fuzzy feeling.

As for running back, I like Homer, Bo and J.D. Whoever is healthy and wants to play. Maybe start with J.D. and have the other on the injured list.
Did you guys hear David Moore suffered a shoulder injury yesterday and will not be available to start the season.

Either the Seahawks have a collection of some of the most fragile human beings ever to play football on their roster or there is something wrong with the way they take care of their bodies in the off-season, because they can't seem to handle the rigors of non-contact practices.