Post by Cascade Kid » Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:36 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:08 pm
Michael K. wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:01 pm
D-train wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:55 pm

:lol: You have a way with words, brother!! lol
It has literally been what watching them try to run the ball looks like. Maddening as shit. Walker averaged 4.6 per carry last year. I realize that is boosted by some games against bad run defenses, and some real big runs where he changed directions and made lemonade out of lemons, but for him to average 1.8 per carry against Baltimore? 2.5 per carry against Detroit? 3.3 per carry against Cincy? It honestly is like they just call the most basic dive play just so they can claim they made an effort...now it's Geno time! And the Goal Line is worse. Deep shotgun handoff into a stacked line...oh shit, it didn't work? WTF?

Waldron is fucking dumb ass, and Pete pisses me off for not getting it. This team needs to run the football, and I have zero faith we will be able to with the guys making decisions.
I know it. Not rocket science. I mean we are not asking for double reverse flea flickers. How about run outside instead of into a brick wall over and over and over! An what happened to the fake hand off and then naked bootleg with the throw to a wide open TE. That play works 100% of the time for a 20+ yard game and then NEVER do it any more. Insanity!!!
Not enough time last Sunday to run the naked bootleg. Additionally, Dissly has been largely an absent piece on the field this year.

Michael K.

Re: JSN Rising

Post by Michael K. » Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:01 pm

They’ve tried that boot, the end just hasn’t bit anymore. Maybe they aren’t selling it very well, maybe the other team is just more prepared, or maybe the other team isn’t afraid of the run anymore?