D-train wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:59 pm
O line is set:

Based on the FG article that I posted and this:
Joe Fann
@Joe_Fann
·
4h
Brian Schottenheimer essentially just confirmed that Mike Iupati will be the #Seahawks starter at LG.
WTF? First game is like month away. They have had less than two quarters of live action and very little practice, and we already are set? Nothing besides LT should be set.

D-train

Re: Trending up and Trending down

Post by D-train » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:33 am

Actually 19 days away but yeah, plenty of time.
dt

ThePro

Post by ThePro » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:59 am

D-train wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:33 am
Actually 19 days away but yeah, plenty of time.
Not really.. no pre season. Can't fuck around

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:33 am

D-train wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:59 pm
O line is set:

Based on the FG article that I posted and this:
Joe Fann
@Joe_Fann
·
4h
Brian Schottenheimer essentially just confirmed that Mike Iupati will be the #Seahawks starter at LG.
It's a little troubling that Phil Haynes is having injury issues again. I was expecting big things from him. Well, actually, medium-sized things but that would be an improvement over the broken down vet that will start at LG yet again. I give Iupati 2 games before he injures something and has to be replaced.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:24 am

Had this email in my inbox this morning. Wasn't there another NFL player that got hurt in an ATV accident as well?
Join us for a special GP&C Connections on Resilience Development with former NFL Wide Receiver Mohamed Massaquoi on Thursday, September 3, from 10:00 – 11:30am EDT. You should have received an invite on your calendar from GPS&C Connections.

During the discussion, Mohamed will discuss how his life changed when he went from a retired NFL player to an amputee in a blink of an eye when an ATV accident forced his left hand to be surgically removed. This session offers the opportunity for all of us in GPS&C to learn more about using resilience to overcome challenges and how it offsets disruption and adversity. You can click here to learn more about Mohamed’ story.
dt

ThePro

Post by ThePro » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:30 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:24 am
Had this email in my inbox this morning. Wasn't there another NFL player that got hurt in an ATV accident as well?
Join us for a special GP&C Connections on Resilience Development with former NFL Wide Receiver Mohamed Massaquoi on Thursday, September 3, from 10:00 – 11:30am EDT. You should have received an invite on your calendar from GPS&C Connections.

During the discussion, Mohamed will discuss how his life changed when he went from a retired NFL player to an amputee in a blink of an eye when an ATV accident forced his left hand to be surgically removed. This session offers the opportunity for all of us in GPS&C to learn more about using resilience to overcome challenges and how it offsets disruption and adversity. You can click here to learn more about Mohamed’ story.
Why was that in your email?

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:44 pm

ThePro wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:30 pm
D-train wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:24 am

Why was that in your email?
Because it is an event that my employer is hosting.
dt