Mike Iupati Retirement

Hasslecracked

Mike Iupati Retirement

Post by Hasslecracked » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:32 pm

Think he was going to be a free agent, but in any case he officially retired today. Great with the 9ers, injury prone with us.

Sibelius Hindemith

Re: Mike Iupati Retirement

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:10 am

Can't wait to see what Luke Joeckel type of guard Schneider brings in and overpays to replace him. Maybe he can bring Sweezzy back for a 3rd go. I had high hopes for Phil Haynes but he's just another CJ Prosise. And then there's the one-dimensional Jordan Simmons.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:23 pm

Russ wasn’t wrong in his critique of the O Line assembled. Sure wish he hadn’t done it publicly. Especially this year, when the line wasn’t nearly as bad as it has been in the past. Replace a Guard and maybe a Center and we could have something. I assume Russ feels much like we do in their ability to fill those spots with anyone worth a shit. You named a few guys above, but there are many more...including a first round flame out in Ifedi...who should have been a damn Guard all along!

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:12 am

I am almost positive that the Seahawks will dig up my long dead, 74 pound grandmother and sign her to a multi million, one year contract to play guard. Sounds like something he would do.