Why Seattle is Winning the Offseason

57reasons

Re: Why Seattle is Winning the Offseason

Post by 57reasons » Thu May 09, 2019 3:17 am

Yessssss!!!! watch out indeed!

JAWA

Post by JAWA » Thu May 09, 2019 3:39 am

Hey auroraaave, nice to have you aboard! Who else is going to join me in the schadenfreude every year the Blunder's season comes to a joyful end? :mrgreen: :P :lol: ;)

57reasons

Post by 57reasons » Thu May 09, 2019 3:43 am

D-train wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 3:07 am
As first reported by Oso "Ron" Dorado, Done deal!

Here he is:

https://www.google.com/search?q=ziggy+c ... I0nc5H00cM:
LOL - Somehow he doesnt look quite so imposing in that pic. maybe uses that to sneak up on opponents.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu May 09, 2019 3:53 am

57reasons wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 3:43 am
D-train wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 3:07 am
As first reported by Oso "Ron" Dorado, Done deal!

Here he is:

https://www.google.com/search?q=ziggy+c ... I0nc5H00cM:
LOL - Somehow he doesnt look quite so imposing in that pic. maybe uses that to sneak up on opponents.
I think he looks more imposing sans the facemask. :)
dt

Hanjag

Post by Hanjag » Thu May 09, 2019 7:52 am

With LJ Collier and Ziggy added at the ends the DL looks better than last year.
The LB corps has BBK, and Barton added to a very good unit in Wagner, KJ, Mingo, and Kendricks top 4 to make 3.
The LOB is no more but Flowers, Shaq, McDougald, Thompson with top picks adding to good depth.

Offense
The Line is intact and improving:
Continuity
LT All-Pro Duane Brown
LG Mike Iupati former all-pro replaces JR Sweezy
C Britt
LG Fluker ( Love this road grader run game stud)
LT Ifedi
Key reserves #1 athletic college basketball player tackle-tight end Jumbo George Fant followed by Ethan Pocic.
I really like this line and have always admired Mike Iupati's play despite being enemy niner player.

Wilson QB -nuff said

RBs
Carson backed by Prosise, McKissic, Prosise is very impressive as a group.

WR
Doug Baldwin is a player I admire. I think he is done. Thank you Doug for the memories.
1st I love our 2nd Rd. pick D.K. Metcalf he has the ability to be a Calvin Johnson, Larry F., big play big-time receiver.
Lockett and Brown are good both have 4.4 40 speed but Locket os the slot returner type and Brown is the big receiver type.

Tight end:
Vanette, Dissly, Dickson, Hollister
Dissly flashed last year and that unit should be good to go.

I think both units improved.
From 2018 Losses I believe are more than offset by the gains
Baldwin, Sweezy, ET, Dion Jordan, and Frank Clark appear to be the major losses.

I believe every position group remains as good or improved. I believe no position group is worse off than in the 10-6 2018 group.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Thu May 09, 2019 1:11 pm

I do NOT like this Ansah signing at all. Nope. I LOVE it! What a spectacular off season by JS and PC. Smart, tactical, productive. basically reloading a 10 win playoff team. Damn! These guys, if they play close to their potential, could make a serious run at the division title. I think the 9ers are going to be pretty feisty, but I also think the Lambs will take a small step back and, of course, the tardinals will be the tardinals. go hawks! go sonics! lets go get them wims!

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu May 09, 2019 1:49 pm

Hanjag wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 7:52 am
With LJ Collier and Ziggy added at the ends the DL looks better than last year.
The LB corps has BBK, and Barton added to a very good unit in Wagner, KJ, Mingo, and Kendricks top 4 to make 3.
The LOB is no more but Flowers, Shaq, McDougald, Thompson with top picks adding to good depth.

Offense
The Line is intact and improving:
Continuity
LT All-Pro Duane Brown
LG Mike Iupati former all-pro replaces JR Sweezy
C Britt
LG Fluker ( Love this road grader run game stud)
LT Ifedi
Key reserves #1 athletic college basketball player tackle-tight end Jumbo George Fant followed by Ethan Pocic.
I really like this line and have always admired Mike Iupati's play despite being enemy niner player.

Wilson QB -nuff said

RBs
Carson backed by Prosise, McKissic, Prosise is very impressive as a group.

WR
Doug Baldwin is a player I admire. I think he is done. Thank you Doug for the memories.
1st I love our 2nd Rd. pick D.K. Metcalf he has the ability to be a Calvin Johnson, Larry F., big play big-time receiver.
Lockett and Brown are good both have 4.4 40 speed but Locket os the slot returner type and Brown is the big receiver type.

Tight end:
Vanette, Dissly, Dickson, Hollister
Dissly flashed last year and that unit should be good to go.

I think both units improved.
From 2018 Losses I believe are more than offset by the gains
Baldwin, Sweezy, ET, Dion Jordan, and Frank Clark appear to be the major losses.

I believe every position group remains as good or improved. I believe no position group is worse off than in the 10-6 2018 group.
OL - Don't forget Jamarco Jones who was impressive in camp before going on the IL as well as Phil Haynes. I think both will see more time than the bust Pocic.

RB - Homer will be the 3rd down back after CJ is put on the IR on Labor day with a injury suffered playing Patty Cakes with James Paxton.

LOVE this Off season as well with Collier being my only concern.
dt

57reasons

Post by 57reasons » Fri May 10, 2019 3:24 am

auroraave wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 1:11 pm
I LOVE it! What a spectacular off season by JS and PC.
almost as good as the last offseason, but that's really an impossible bar to clear, as you could never do more to improve than getting rid of the CaBlevell tandem. :D

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Mon May 13, 2019 6:26 pm

These guys think Seattle is a prime SB contender. Wow! That's pretty big props. This off season has just been masterful by PC & JS. They also picked up four comp picks for 2020. #winning!

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl- ... uld-do-it/

maoling

Post by maoling » Tue May 14, 2019 1:02 am

auroraave wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:26 pm
These guys think Seattle is a prime SB contender. Wow! That's pretty big props. This off season has just been masterful by PC & JS. They also picked up four comp picks for 2020. #winning!

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl- ... uld-do-it/
I was loving this article until:

Wanna take the exercise back 30 years? No problem. Dating back to 1988, here are the other quarterbacks to win a Super Bowl: Joe Montana, Troy Aikman, Steve Young, Brett Favre, John Elway, Kurt Warner (all look resplendent in a mustard jacket), with Jeff Hostetler and Dilfer (historic defenses) and Mary Rypien the only outliers in that span.

That hurt a little bit.

A Coug