Seahawks vs Vikings game thread

Sibelius Hindemith

Re: Seahawks vs Vikings game thread

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:57 pm

57reasons wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:52 am
i think they've already determined that both those guys are key cogs, if not starters, and are treating them as such for two reasons - protecting their health, and preserving a surprise element in how and how much they'll be used. (admittedly not much surprise with DK anymore). leave all the reps to the guys on the bubble. think that's also why we saw so much of Shead, Kalan Reed, and Jamar Taylor tonight, as opposed to Amadi who at this point looks like a keeper.
Uh, you must have missed the part where DK needs surgery. They weren't going to play him period.

D-train

Re: Seahawks vs Vikings game thread

Post by D-train » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:59 pm

57reasons wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:52 am
D-train wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:08 am
Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:04 am
Offense looks okay, but where is DK?
Needs knee surgery. Blair out with back spasms. These injuries to world class 22 yo athletes are mind boggling. Never seen anything like it.
i think they've already determined that both those guys are key cogs, if not starters, and are treating them as such for two reasons - protecting their health, and preserving a surprise element in how and how much they'll be used. (admittedly not much surprise with DK anymore). leave all the reps to the guys on the bubble. think that's also why we saw so much of Shead, Kalan Reed, and Jamar Taylor tonight, as opposed to Amadi who at this point looks like a keeper.
Man that ST play by Amadi had to be the most perfectly timed tackle on a punt returner I have ever seen in my life.
dt