Well, at least one of our teams does something at the trade dealine!

D-train

Re: Well, at least one of our teams does something at the trade dealine!

Post by D-train » Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:52 pm

They are actually about the same. Lock is 1 pick every 37 Attempts in his career and Geno is one every 36 this season. Geno was better last season.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:53 pm

Crazy to even consider switching QBs at this point with the team 5-2 and in first place.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:56 pm

dt

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:04 pm

Meanwhile, over in Denver, in their win over KC, wilson threw for a whopping 114 yards and they are literally saying Cringe is 'back to cooking". 114 yards - for $40 million a season. led by defense and the running game - while leveraging the entire future of the franchise with a $245 million dollar contract and no draft capitol to build the roster. Also, he's become a fumble machine. I'll suffer through geno knowing the team is far deeper and at lwast has a chance - despite his flaws - then take denver's situation - which is hopeless for the next few years. That's not lavishing praise on geno, he has under performed expectations this year - but Seattle is still in a much better position by a long shot.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:22 pm

Definitely. It just seemed to me that some people don't think the Seahawks can win a SB with him as the starting QB.

douche

Post by douche » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:24 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:56 pm
On a related note... years ago, Sandis Ozolinsh (a former NHL player) left a pay stub in a hotel room (which was returned to him but not before someone photocopied it). I used to have a copy of it.

Breakdown from memory... he was earning $1.5 million US per season. His paycheck was $110,000 US, and he paid $54,000 in taxes.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:32 pm

Yet we have the libs crying that wealthy people don't pay their fair share. This guy probably paid more in that pay period than most of them do in their lifetimes.....
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:40 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:44 pm
Sure, he's a turnover waiting to happen, but so is Lock.
Yep, so the solution that we came up with? 8 carries for K9 and 5 for Charbonnett? Genius. Oh, and we averaged over 9 yards per carries on those. Good thing they didn't get more....I mean, we wouldn't have been able to watch Geno throw what should have been four picks.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:42 pm

People weigh in on Geno. Most seem to like him but consider him a bit flawed.
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:43 pm

auroraave wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:04 pm
Meanwhile, over in Denver, in their win over KC, wilson threw for a whopping 114 yards and they are literally saying Cringe is 'back to cooking". 114 yards - for $40 million a season. led by defense and the running game - while leveraging the entire future of the franchise with a $245 million dollar contract and no draft capitol to build the roster. Also, he's become a fumble machine. I'll suffer through geno knowing the team is far deeper and at lwast has a chance - despite his flaws - then take denver's situation - which is hopeless for the next few years. That's not lavishing praise on geno, he has under performed expectations this year - but Seattle is still in a much better position by a long shot.
Dude, who cares? We don't get picks from them anymore for the Wilson deal, contrary to what you seem to think? NO ONE HERE WANTS WILSON BACK, and while I enjoy watching Denver and Wilson stink? It doesn't effect me much anymore since it really doesn't matter.

Yes, Geno has underperformed. And for all the heat that Wilson takes? He has outplayed Geno this year. Geno was what I was afraid he was, a one year wonder. They guy looks bad, and the number of excuses I see for why makes me believe this is just a Seattle thing. The same always happened for Russ. It was play calling, the O Line, the Receivers...you name it. It was never Russ.