Don't RIP Ken Behring

ThePro

Re: Don't RIP Ken Behring

Post by ThePro » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:00 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:56 pm
I agree...cops getting asked to leave a Starbucks because other customers were made uneasy by them does make no sense.
That makes perfect sense.. Corrupt, evil mother fuckers make me uncomfortable too. What does that have to do with Behring or the Nordstroms?

ThePro

Post by ThePro » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:00 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:56 pm
I agree...cops getting asked to leave a Starbucks because other customers were made uneasy by them does make no sense.
That makes perfect sense.. Corrupt, evil mother fuckers make me uncomfortable too. What does that have to do with Behring or the Nordstroms?

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:10 pm

Well, there was a store called Nordstrom's. My point is I imagine non of his staff kicked out police officers simply for being there.

Nice to know you assume all cops are corrupt evil MFers. Hopefully you will never need one to come to your aid one day.

ThePro

Post by ThePro » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:13 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:10 pm
Well, there was a store called Nordstrom's. My point is I imagine non of his staff kicked out police officers simply for being there.

Nice to know you assume all cops are corrupt evil MFers. Hopefully you will never need one to come to your aid one day.
I'm not going to call someone for aid that could kill me. Don't be ridiculous. Aid for what? Do you call the cops for aid?

No , you were trying to be political. Cops being kicked out of a Starbucks is not germane to this situation whatsoever. One thing that is making this forum superior is the void of those constantly choosing to make political statements. Why would you want to bring that toxicity here?

The original question is why the Nordstroms are not hated like Schultz. Because the Nordstroms merely sold the team Schultz in coordination with David Stern orchestrated a move out of Seattle. it was done out of spite. It was meant to punish. The vitriol towards Schultz has nothing to do with current events. Stick to football keep politics out of it.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:22 pm

Not going to do this. My assumption is if these guys were asked to leave because the color of their skin, and not the color of their uniform, made others uncomfortable...you would have a different opinion.

ThePro

Post by ThePro » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:25 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:22 pm
Not going to do this. My assumption is if these guys were asked to leave because the color of their skin, and not the color of their uniform, made others uncomfortable...you would have a different opinion.
That is irrelevant.. My point is neither of our opinions has nothing to do with the Seahawks or their upcoming season.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:28 pm

ThePro wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:25 pm
Michael K. wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:22 pm
That is irrelevant.. My point is neither of our opinions has nothing to do with the Seahawks or their upcoming season.
You are right, and I never said it was. As I stated before, it was a joke. Not sure why you are so pissed off about it....bygones.

ThePro

Post by ThePro » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:33 am

Michael K. wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:28 pm

You are right, and I never said it was. As I stated before, it was a joke. Not sure why you are so pissed off about it....bygones.
I don't think you were joking and there are issues that concern me and I don't slide them into topics here.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:55 am

Not sure what you mean, of course it was a joke. One man ones a coffee chain that threw out police shopping there, the other owns a clothing line store, that to my knowledge, allows police.

ThePro

Post by ThePro » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:10 am

Michael K. wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:55 am
Not sure what you mean, of course it was a joke. One man ones a coffee chain that threw out police shopping there, the other owns a clothing line store, that to my knowledge, allows police.
You know exactly what I mean. You became defensive when I presented the opposite of your political argument. And you won't let it go. This is not why people dislike Schultz. You wanted to bring up some outside bullshit.