Grubb dumping DeBoer? LOL

D-train

Re: Grubb dumping DeBoer? LOL

Post by D-train » Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:34 pm

dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:16 pm

Odunze isn't going to be available. And I would have serious doubts about anyone that watched the Michigan game and from that game concluded that McCarthy is better. He was dogshit. Against a mediocre defense. Penix was off, but that was the best defense in the country.

I have heard several people rumor that if Grubb is the guy we take Penix. Not like experts or anything, just fans, etc. It makes sense. That said? I am not sure we hire Grubb. I think Macdonald might be able to pry away a bright young OC from a situation not as great. Bienemy for one? A friend of mine suggested Frank Reich. I can't stand him. The dude had Jonathon Taylor two years ago and treated him the way we treated Walker. It was gross to watch. And yes, that was the year that JT was the consensus #1 Fantasy pick, and I took him! LOL

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:22 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:34 pm
Nailed it. Many have been saying that about the ball spot for years. And one of the many idiotic things about the game is the weight of penalties. It has happened to both the Huskies and Seahawks, several times, where a five-yard defensive holding call on third and 15 resulted in a first down!

HawkandMariner88

Post by HawkandMariner88 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:04 am

Hiring an OC with no NFL experience? Does that make sense. Why is he so appealing? He's basically the only name we've heard bandied about. Not like he has a ton of contacts in the league outside of Baltimore.

57reasons

Post by 57reasons » Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:20 am

HawkandMariner88 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:04 am
Hiring an OC with no NFL experience? Does that make sense. Why is he so appealing? He's basically the only name we've heard bandied about. Not like he has a ton of contacts in the league outside of Baltimore.
Simply because he was SOOOO good in that role at UW. not to mention before that at Fresno,where he and KDB nearly took down a very good Oregon squad with Jake "Rudy" Haener at the helm.