Seahawks vs Tomboys game thread

Gametime

Re: Seahawks vs Tomboys game thread

Post by Gametime » Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:02 pm

Adams is getting killed in the media for his bad coverage (shocking it took this long, he’s horrible) and even being a worse human.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:20 pm

What I see is him getting scorched over his tweet

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:39 pm

dt

Gametime

Post by Gametime » Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:58 pm

D-train wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:39 pm
[tweet]https://twitter.com/BrianCoz/status/173 ... gr%5Etweet[/tweet]
Keep
Looking. Saw him on yahoo story getting made fun of hard core on his coverage.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:52 pm

Remember when we debated whether a QB could be hit when he is faking like he has the ball? We were wondering if Taylor didn't think it was strange that he was the only one near the QB. History repeats here:
dak.JPG
dak.JPG (45.37 KiB) Viewed 483 times
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:55 pm

Gametime wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:58 pm
D-train wrote:
Keep
Fucking SS. Kam didn’t cover either. Your ire over the coverage skills of a fucking guy that basically plays LB blows me away. We have issues in coverage, but not sure all the sins of the coverage are on a fucking box safety. Last I’m saying about it. You can continue to blame everything from our base defense to the price of gas on Adams. I’m done with this.

Shitty scheme, Corners getting torched and penalized left and right, little to no pass rush and a soft ass scheme. But if we just had a cover guy at fucking Box Safety? We’d be amazing on defense.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:54 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:55 pm
Gametime wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:58 pm
D-train wrote:
Keep
Fucking SS. Kam didn’t cover either. Your ire over the coverage skills of a fucking guy that basically plays LB blows me away. We have issues in coverage, but not sure all the sins of the coverage are on a fucking box safety. Last I’m saying about it. You can continue to blame everything from our base defense to the price of gas on Adams. I’m done with this.

Shitty scheme, Corners getting torched and penalized left and right, little to no pass rush and a soft ass scheme. But if we just had a cover guy at fucking Box Safety? We’d be amazing on defense.
The problem is not Adams, it's not diggs, it's not the secondary. the problem is the front seven. As I said ALL off season - need to build the defense from the front to the back - Seattle has done the opposite - and this is why they are not very good. If you can control the line you can limit run game production and create pressure forcing quicker passes. Seattle was too scared to draft Carter and went with Witherspoon, Carroll's wet dream scenario. Witherspoon is great - love the guy - but Seattle is getting killed in trench warfare - just like the last few seasons - this creates additional stress on the back end. Seattle should have drafted Carter - not because I am a fan - I am indifferent - they desperately needed talent on the line more than witherspoon's in the secondary. Mafe going out was a huge loss as well - but Seattle's issues are still the front seven - just like they were last year. I understand Seattle's position and reason's for drafting witherspoon - not disagreeing with it - I strongly believe a great d line will hide a lot of other weaknesses - a great secondary will not hide front seven issues - ever. Complaining about diggs and adams is to completely miss where the real problems are.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:19 pm

The only thing I disagree with is that Carter would have changed that. I really do think this scheme is shit. I am not sold that Carter is that much better than what we have. But I 100% agree that the bigger issue is the fact that we can’t win the LOS. I just don’t understand how we don’t have the talent to do so!?

You could be right, and maybe Carter solves all that. I just am not sold that he would.

douche

Post by douche » Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:51 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:30 pm
Here was the original tweet that Jamal felt compelled to retaliate for by denigrating the guys wife.
Note to Adams: You don't have much of a chance to make a play or have a shot at the ball when you're behind the opposing player. It's comical how he swings his arms and grasps at air after Ferguson has already caught it.

Not sure where everyone is at with this game, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. The team finally lost a game in a back-and-forth hard fought battle. It sure was nice to see SEA find the end zone (multiple times). And it would appear that this team continues to play to the level of competition. If that is indeed true, the next couple of games should be a lot of fun.

trharder

Post by trharder » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:46 am

Michael K. wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:55 pm
[Fucking SS. Kam didn’t cover either. Your ire over the coverage skills of a fucking guy that basically plays LB blows me away. We have issues in coverage, but not sure all the sins of the coverage are on a fucking box safety. Last I’m saying about it. You can continue to blame everything from our base defense to the price of gas on Adams. I’m done with this.
It's not just coverage. Adams and Diggs play like bad backups. Missed tackles and no big plays.
Yes I put blame on them - They are two of the highest paid safeties in the NF fucking L. What a terrible waste of salary cap.
Compared to last year, the D-line is way better. I'm not saying they are great or anything, but I would definitely put more blame on the
to star safeties that are instead clowns.