Injury updates

SeattleAddict

Re: Injury updates

Post by SeattleAddict » Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:34 am

ok story time:

Back in high school I hung out with a bunch of people from a Catholic family with like 12 kids. All of the kids were superior athletes, one of which happened to be a golden gloves boxer. Not just a normal boxer, he was big and scary A.F. - nobody fucked with him even a little bit. Now, I knew him most of my life so we were on good terms, and I made sure to never let that change.

Anyway, one day it snowed, so all the neighborhood kids went and had a snowball fight that covered a 3 block radius. Somehow or other, I ended up in a one-on-one situation with this monster and ran out of snowballs. He, however, had several stashed in his hoodie.

"oh shit"

I back peddled and by the craziest coincidence, I backed into a snowman base that was for some fuck-all reason was on the sidewalk. I fell over, back on the ground, feet in the air, bundled up in 3 layers of clothes and couldn't move. The monster comes running at me, screaming like a madman, and smashes a snowball in my face. Those snowballs in his hoodie had become basically ice balls, and it was like a rock. I bled.

Scariest moment of my life, and I looked a lot like the guys in the picture.

SeattleAddict

Post by SeattleAddict » Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:35 am

D-train wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:45 pm
SeattleAddict wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:37 pm
Dobbs is better than Murray. And we all know how the Seahawks do against backup QBs.
Are we going to get another one vs. Browns or will Watson be back???
I was just wondering the same thing. My guess is Watson comes back and throws for 700 yards and a handy.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:03 pm

SeattleAddict wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:34 am
The monster comes running at me, screaming like a madman, and smashes a snowball in my face. Those snowballs in his hoodie had become basically ice balls, and it was like a rock. I bled.

I take it he was Irish Catholic.

SeattleAddict

Post by SeattleAddict » Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:53 pm

apparently DK may not play today. Listed as questionable with a hip and ribs, they say it's actually questionable whether he plays or not, moreso than the past couple of weeks. Game time decision.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:55 pm

dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:56 pm

I was replying to Nwosu likely being out next week with the pec strain...
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:50 pm

SeattleAddict wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:34 am
ok story time:

Back in high school I hung out with a bunch of people from a Catholic family with like 12 kids. All of the kids were superior athletes, one of which happened to be a golden gloves boxer. Not just a normal boxer, he was big and scary A.F. - nobody fucked with him even a little bit. Now, I knew him most of my life so we were on good terms, and I made sure to never let that change.

Anyway, one day it snowed, so all the neighborhood kids went and had a snowball fight that covered a 3 block radius. Somehow or other, I ended up in a one-on-one situation with this monster and ran out of snowballs. He, however, had several stashed in his hoodie.

"oh shit"

I back peddled and by the craziest coincidence, I backed into a snowman base that was for some fuck-all reason was on the sidewalk. I fell over, back on the ground, feet in the air, bundled up in 3 layers of clothes and couldn't move. The monster comes running at me, screaming like a madman, and smashes a snowball in my face. Those snowballs in his hoodie had become basically ice balls, and it was like a rock. I bled.

Him against Randy Johnson.....I'll pick The Big Unit.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:17 pm

dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:45 pm

These type of injuries are Totally understandable playing tackle football.
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:08 am

They have Levi Bell and Tyreke Smith on the practice squad. Guessing one of them gets added to the roster by week's end.