Seahawks vs Lambs

seattlefan-daBronx

Re: Seahawks vs Lambs

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:58 am

Unbelievable.
That's why they play the games.
Could be huge down the stretch especially for the division.

Typical Seahawks football. Smash mouth. Run up the gut. Win by one. Ha!

With that said. Our pass rush is getting better but not there yet.
Secondary is suspect and safeties? Good Gawd! Kupp open all freakin night.
DK?!?!?...wow...can't get separation?
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

ThePro

Post by ThePro » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:15 am

Zurlein from 44 and he misses? My heart can't take this shit. Tedric "My Guy " Thompson.. That name might take on a new meaning now...lol

GO HAWKS

trharder

Post by trharder » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:33 am

That was a classic. Pretty much every stupid thing the Seahawks do they did again tonight, but they made some miraculous plays to make up for it. I thought we were going to blow them out at one point in the second quarter, but of course we let them off the hook. With the help of the refs. I'm still butt hurt about that roughing the passer call on Clowney making a text book tackle for a sack. I guess the refs more or less made up for it by not calling one on Clowney later that looked much worse and then calling one on whiny ass Clay Matthews. One first down and we go into victory formation and Pete and RW dial up the dumbest play ever to let the Rams back in the game. Pete said that was one of the best games ever for RW. That might be right, but RW is making great look pretty routine right now. RW knew early on he was going to have to put a little more on his own back tonight and he did like a confident veteran. Carson comes back on 4 days rest and carries the load.

Did anyone else go through a moment with the TT pick where you thought you were the only person in the world that realized it was actually a catch?

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:36 am

And in other news....

.... D.J. Fluker pulls a hamstring. Well, he made it to week 5 which is longer than I expected.

Oso Dorado

Post by Oso Dorado » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:40 am

Oh, BTW
We be bad!

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:04 am

DavidGee24 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:55 am
Coaching stupidity aside, what an unbelievable awesome win tonight. I'm at the Sports Book at South Pointe in Vegas and the whole place just went nuts. Although it's kind of weird because the Hawks didn't cover and if you bet on the Rams it didn't make any difference. That's how exciting this game was.
I watched the Super Bowl at the South Point last year. I love that place!

57reasons

Post by 57reasons » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:35 am

cant believe they gave Russ all that money. he's terrible - only averaged 4 yards a carry and threw two more incompletions than touchdowns. cant even figure out how to throw it away on that first TD to Lockett. :roll:

HawkandMariner88

Post by HawkandMariner88 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:46 am

Yes agreed I think we can all agree the playcalling was again atrocious. Do we have any screen plays in the playbook I mean like really. Or any quick passes for that matter. I mean shit look at who we were playing. You give Donald any time he's gonna disrupt that pocket. Quick screens, quick hitches, quick slants, don't care you know when you play this team specifically that you gotta get the ball out quick. Again holding the ball way too long. Way too long for the play to develop. Anybody know what the average conversion rate is on 3rd down so far this season because if we ain't dead last we gotta be close to. On the flip side another good performance by Carson. Good to see Penny get some touches too. Excellent play by Amadi on special teams. Like I said in the other thread tonight was all about Paul & that missed FG just proved it. That was indeed a gift from above. Sleep well Hawk fans. :D :(

ThePro

Post by ThePro » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:49 pm

HawkandMariner88 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:46 am
Yes agreed I think we can all agree the playcalling was again atrocious. Do we have any screen plays in the playbook I mean like really. Or any quick passes for that matter. I mean shit look at who we were playing. You give Donald any time he's gonna disrupt that pocket. Quick screens, quick hitches, quick slants, don't care you know when you play this team specifically that you gotta get the ball out quick. Again holding the ball way too long. Way too long for the play to develop. Anybody know what the average conversion rate is on 3rd down so far this season because if we ain't dead last we gotta be close to. On the flip side another good performance by Carson. Good to see Penny get some touches too. Excellent play by Amadi on special teams. Like I said in the other thread tonight was all about Paul & that missed FG just proved it. That was indeed a gift from above. Sleep well Hawk fans. :D :(

Seahawks are 22nd for 3rd down conversion rate.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:02 pm

you can complain bout RW hanging on to the ball too long but the fact is the Hawks like to chuck the ball downfield, and to do that the play needs to develop. Its true they give up sacks but on the other hand RW connects, PC like his home runs
Russell Wilson's 40-yard touchdown throw to D.K. Mectalf was the latest example of his deep-ball proficiency. Per ESPN Stats & Information, Wilson's throw traveled 40 air yards. Entering tonight, Wilson had 21 completions of at least 40 air yards over the last five seasons. That's four more than the next closest players in that span: Ben Roethlisberger (17) and Philip Rivers (17).