Seahawks vs Lambs

ThePro

Re: Seahawks vs Lambs

Post by ThePro » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:22 pm

D-train wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:31 pm
JAWA wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:40 am
Nice throw, even better catch by Dissly!

He's going to be a star, if he isn't already! Wonder how his "#1 Fan" down in Olympia thinks about him right now?
:lol: Who was that? Wasn't he complaining about his combine #s. LOL
I rememberer that but can't recall who it was?

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:15 pm

I can't remember the name but I would have remember if I saw it. I just scanned the member list here but doesn't look like he made it to this forum. Maybe JAWA remembers.
dt

JAWA

Post by JAWA » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:18 am

D-train wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:15 pm
I can't remember the name but I would have remember if I saw it. I just scanned the member list here but doesn't look like he made it to this forum. Maybe JAWA remembers.
Indeed, I do. He was "seattlesports1" (aka Chicken[shit] Little) who would only show up when the team was losing or have lost and would also rip on players he didn't approve of, most notably Dissly simply because he didn't like his time for the 40 and the number of his reps. Again, it had nothing to do with the fact he was a Husky but trashing players for the most ridiculous reasons is what led me to try to put him in his place. Which of course led me to go toe-to-toe with him whenever he bitched and whined about the team. Looking back, I realized I shouldn't have gone after him as much as I did since you can't reason with a troll. However, I do believe he is here under a new moniker "Gametime" in which his posts are quite similar to those from the ST forum days. Not to mention he didn't show up on the Cardinal game thread until the 2nd half when they were kind of struggling a bit although I'm a bit surprised he never posted during the Rams game. Well, just to let you know that I have him on foe and will not engage with him whatsoever. Not to mention I'm sure you'll warn me to not confront him like I did back at ST. If he wants to continue to whine about the team he's supposedly a fan of, that's fine since I no longer give a rat's ass what he has to say anymore. It actually feels good to not have to deal with his BS and I can enjoy the team while they try to reach their fourth Super Bowl ;)

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:59 am

JAWA wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:18 am
D-train wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:15 pm
Indeed, I do. He was "seattlesports1" (aka Chicken[shit] Little) who would only show up when the team was losing or have lost and would also rip on players he didn't approve of, most notably Dissly simply because he didn't like his time for the 40 and the number of his reps. Again, it had nothing to do with the fact he was a Husky but trashing players for the most ridiculous reasons is what led me to try to put him in his place. Which of course led me to go toe-to-toe with him whenever he bitched and whined about the team. Looking back, I realized I shouldn't have gone after him as much as I did since you can't reason with a troll. However, I do believe he is here under a new moniker "Gametime" in which his posts are quite similar to those from the ST forum days. Not to mention he didn't show up on the Cardinal game thread until the 2nd half when they were kind of struggling a bit although I'm a bit surprised he never posted during the Rams game. Well, just to let you know that I have him on foe and will not engage with him whatsoever. Not to mention I'm sure you'll warn me to not confront him like I did back at ST. If he wants to continue to whine about the team he's supposedly a fan of, that's fine since I no longer give a rat's ass what he has to say anymore. It actually feels good to not have to deal with his BS and I can enjoy the team while they try to reach their fourth Super Bowl ;)
Thats right. Nope he's not here. So sad.

btw guys I could use a little more competition for the post count leadership. :)

memberlist.php?mode=&sk=d&sd=d#memberlist
dt

JAWA

Post by JAWA » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:32 am

D-train wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:59 am
btw guys I could use a little more competition for the post count leadership. :)
Don't look at me, the only ones that give you some competition are those that are already in the thousands in number of posts :lol: ;)

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:35 am

JAWA wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:32 am
D-train wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:59 am
Don't look at me, the only ones that give you some competition are those that are already in the thousands in number of posts :lol: ;)
Hey you are in sweet 16th. If you focus a little more you might crack the top 10! Something the Huskies won't do this season. :)
dt

JAWA

Post by JAWA » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:49 am

D-train wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:35 am
Hey you are in sweet 16th. If you focus a little more you might crack the top 10! Something the Huskies won't do this season. :)
At least I'm on the first page of the members list! I took a look at the very last page and was shocked to see the number of those who had joined but have yet to make a post.

If there is a Husky team that cracks the Top Ten, it's the bball team ;) The football version may crack the Top 25 again but no way in hell they'll make it into the Top Ten, nor do they deserve to be. I still have hope they'll finish the season strong as well as hoping for a decent bowl game.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:19 am

JAWA wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:49 am
D-train wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:35 am
At least I'm on the first page of the members list! I took a look at the very last page and was shocked to see the number of those who had joined but have yet to make a post.

If there is a Husky team that cracks the Top Ten, it's the bball team ;) The football version may crack the Top 25 again but no way in hell they'll make it into the Top Ten, nor do they deserve to be. I still have hope they'll finish the season strong as well as hoping for a decent bowl game.
My goal this season is to turn you into a Husky Hoops fan. I know you are a Husky fan and I know you loved the Sonics so you like Hoops. Only natural you are a Husky hoops fan! We have an awesome freshman class coming in this fall. Can't wait.
dt

JAWA

Post by JAWA » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:18 am

D-train wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:19 am
My goal this season is to turn you into a Husky Hoops fan. I know you are a Husky fan and I know you loved the Sonics so you like Hoops. Only natural you are a Husky hoops fan! We have an awesome freshman class coming in this fall. Can't wait.
Ha, I'll be sure to check out some of their games this upcoming season! You know that I've always been a fan of the football team since I grew up during the Don James era (well, towards the end but still watched them win those Rose Bowls and the '91 National Championship) and at the time, the bball team was a joke. Now, it seems the roles have reversed although I still don't consider the football team a joke despite their shitty loss over the weekend. I'm hoping they can bounce back and take out their frustrations on the Wildcats down in Tucson.

Even if the football team should stumble towards the end of their season, at least there will still be excitement on Montlake thanks to the bball team ;)