Dissly!!! Dissly!! (and Lockett )

D-train

Re: Dissly!!! Dissly!! (and Lockett )

Post by D-train » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:23 am

DavidGee24 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:08 am
This just goes to show you how much of a moron the Husky OC is. The same guy who couldn't tell Jake Browning that he wasn't putting his lower body into his throws.
Exactly my point.
dt

ThePro

Post by ThePro » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:20 am

Michael K. wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:13 am
Pro, Penny faced lesser competition in college. Not sure what you are getting at. Pretty sure Penny was drafted a few rounds higher also.

Your Penny love has blinded you to what this post is even about. The fact that a bunch of coaches in college treated Dissly like an extra OT. And it wasn't until the pros he was used otherwise.
I started this post.. WTf . Dissly isn't in college anymore so to bring up his stats or how he was used etc.. makes no sense. Your Penny hatred is making you write nonsense.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:09 am

I think it is relevant because it shows the Hawks were able to unearth a hidden under utilized gem and turn him into an offensive weapon. If he had 100 receptions in college his senior year and was the number one over all pick in the 2018 draft his performance this season wouldn't be such a positive surprise.
dt

ThePro

Post by ThePro » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:08 am

D-train wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:09 am
I think it is relevant because it shows the Hawks were able to unearth a hidden under utilized gem and turn him into an offensive weapon. If he had 100 receptions in college his senior year and was the number one over all pick in the 2018 draft his performance this season wouldn't be such a positive surprise.
Except the gems unearthed are Wilson and Schottenheimer. You put Dissly on another team and he isn't having this typr of success

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:12 am

D-train wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:37 pm
Speaking of Carson......
Gregg Bell
@gbellseattle
·
2m
Starting linemen Duane Brown, D.J. Fluker miss another practice, increasing chances they won’t play Sunday at Browns. Jamarco Jones, George Fant poised to play at LT, RG if starters don’t. RB Chris Carson limited with new shoulder listing. #Seahawks ⁦
@thenewstribune
Great. Fant at left tackle. Now we're screwed. :cry:

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:16 am

ThePro wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:08 am
D-train wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:09 am
Except the gems unearthed are Wilson and Schottenheimer. You put Dissly on another team and he isn't having this typr of success
Sure. Maybe those are reasons they drafted him as well.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:17 am

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:12 am
D-train wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:37 pm
Speaking of Carson......
Gregg Bell
@gbellseattle
·
2m
Starting linemen Duane Brown, D.J. Fluker miss another practice, increasing chances they won’t play Sunday at Browns. Jamarco Jones, George Fant poised to play at LT, RG if starters don’t. RB Chris Carson limited with new shoulder listing. #Seahawks ⁦
@thenewstribune
Great. Fant at left tackle. Now we're screwed. :cry:
I think I would rather have Jones at LT and Fant at G if Brown can't go. I think Brown will be ready though.
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:33 am

How is it that Fluker and the trainers can't figure out some way for him to get through a season without pulling a hamstring? Most offensive lineman can make it through a career without pulling one. Maybe he should be doing more stretches or something. And why is it that crappy linemen like Britt and Ifedi almost never get injured. Unbelievable.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:36 pm

ThePro wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:09 pm
Michael K. wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:38 pm
Dissly started in college also.
But Penny isn't starting now.

True for Dissly but he didn't have a NFL MVP level QB throwing to him in college nor were the plays being called by a Air Coryell disciple. I just don't see the relevance. Oh well.
I think it is more relevant to Husky fans...watching our offense again flounder under a play caller that seems grossly over matched. It really doesn't have much to do with Penny, and more to do with the fact that a kid that seems to have play making talent, needing to get away from the University of Washington to be a play maker.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:37 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:23 am
DavidGee24 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:08 am
This just goes to show you how much of a moron the Husky OC is. The same guy who couldn't tell Jake Browning that he wasn't putting his lower body into his throws.
Exactly my point.
TWO GUYS couldn't tell Browning he wasn't using his lower body. Some dude at a QB camp picked it up first freaking day!