ESPN's Mike Clay Can Eat Me

maoling

ESPN's Mike Clay Can Eat Me

Post by maoling » Wed May 22, 2019 4:39 pm

He has the Hawks going 6-10 this season, including 0-8 on the road. Plus all of our six wins will be by an average margin of four points.

What a clown.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/es ... ar-AABGton

ThePro

Re: ESPN's Mike Clay Can Eat Me

Post by ThePro » Wed May 22, 2019 6:04 pm

maoling wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 4:39 pm
He has the Hawks going 6-10 this season, including 0-8 on the road. Plus all of our six wins will be by an average margin of four points.

What a clown.

When he's done eating you he can have seconds with my crank ...what a a**hole.

maoling

Post by maoling » Wed May 22, 2019 7:43 pm

ThePro wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 6:04 pm
maoling wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 4:39 pm

What a clown.

When he's done eating you he can have seconds with my crank ...what a a**hole.
Sounds like he'll be getting his fill of sausage gravy this holiday season. It should pair well with a heapin' helpin' of crow.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Wed May 22, 2019 10:28 pm

Um... who is Mike Clay? I've never even heard of him. Why would anyone care what he thinks? Is he one of the guys that insisted RW wanted to go to NY? C'mon, picking Seattle to go 6-10 despite OVERWHELMING evidence that that scenario is highly unlikely? Please. That's just another goofball who does zero homework and has to fill pages. There is a pretty good buzz about this team right now - they are not trending down. I'm a pretty harsh critic, and even I can see this team winning up to 11 games. The best part? They peak at the end of the year, not the beginning. Tough schedule though.
Am I out of my mind or do we f*cking play AT Carolina, like, every year?

maoling

Post by maoling » Wed May 22, 2019 11:35 pm

auroraave wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 10:28 pm
Um... who is Mike Clay? I've never even heard of him. Why would anyone care what he thinks? Is he one of the guys that insisted RW wanted to go to NY? C'mon, picking Seattle to go 6-10 despite OVERWHELMING evidence that that scenario is highly unlikely? Please. That's just another goofball who does zero homework and has to fill pages.
I believe he is friends with Mike Hunt, Michael Fitzpatrick and Ben Dover. I don't take those guys seriously, either. Although when I was 12, when we would call the bowling alley and ask them if they could page Mike Hunt and they actually did, we almost peed our pants laughing.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu May 23, 2019 3:02 pm

auroraave wrote:
Um... who is Mike Clay? I've never even heard of him. Why would anyone care what he thinks? Is he one of the guys that insisted RW wanted to go to NY? C'mon, picking Seattle to go 6-10 despite OVERWHELMING evidence that that scenario is highly unlikely? Please. That's just another goofball who does zero homework and has to fill pages. There is a pretty good buzz about this team right now - they are not trending down. I'm a pretty harsh critic, and even I can see this team winning up to 11 games. The best part? They peak at the end of the year, not the beginning. Tough schedule though.
Am I out of my mind or do we f*cking play AT Carolina, like, every year?
We actually have the 8th easiest schedule based on 2018 records which obviously goes out the window week one. Pats are second.

Yes, Death taxes and playing at Carolina. They are going to rename their stadium Century Link East.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2019 ... hest-ride/
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu May 23, 2019 3:04 pm

maoling wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 11:35 pm
auroraave wrote:
Um... who is Mike Clay? I've never even heard of him. Why would anyone care what he thinks? Is he one of the guys that insisted RW wanted to go to NY? C'mon, picking Seattle to go 6-10 despite OVERWHELMING evidence that that scenario is highly unlikely? Please. That's just another goofball who does zero homework and has to fill pages.
I believe he is friends with Mike Hunt, Michael Fitzpatrick and Ben Dover. I don't take those guys seriously, either. Although when I was 12, when we would call the bowling alley and ask them if they could page Mike Hunt and they actually did, we almost peed our pants laughing.
I now work with a guy named Francis Las Pinas. Not joking. lol
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Thu May 23, 2019 5:55 pm

I can't imagine this team, with a healthy QB, winning less than 9. 6 sounds ludicrous.

57reasons

Post by 57reasons » Thu May 23, 2019 7:51 pm

"with a healthy QB..."
Maybe Clay is friends with Jeff Gillooly, who is friends with some investors, who have a vested interest in the physical (non) well-being of a certain sub 6-foot QB.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu May 23, 2019 7:53 pm

57reasons wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 7:51 pm
"with a healthy QB..."
Maybe Clay is friends with Jeff Gillooly, who is friends with some investors, who have a vested interest in the physical (non) well-being of a certain sub 6-foot QB.
Now that we have the great Geno Smith he will need to hire two Gilloolies!
dt