Re: ESPN's Mike Clay Can Eat Me

Post by maoling » Fri May 24, 2019 3:32 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 3:04 pm
maoling wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 11:35 pm
auroraave wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 10:28 pm
Um... who is Mike Clay? I've never even heard of him. Why would anyone care what he thinks? Is he one of the guys that insisted RW wanted to go to NY? C'mon, picking Seattle to go 6-10 despite OVERWHELMING evidence that that scenario is highly unlikely? Please. That's just another goofball who does zero homework and has to fill pages.
I believe he is friends with Mike Hunt, Michael Fitzpatrick and Ben Dover. I don't take those guys seriously, either. Although when I was 12, when we would call the bowling alley and ask them if they could page Mike Hunt and they actually did, we almost peed our pants laughing.
I now work with a guy named Francis Las Pinas. Not joking. lol
I always got a kick out of former Mariner Mike'S Weeney.

Hanjag

Post by Hanjag » Fri May 24, 2019 8:23 pm

maoling wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 4:39 pm
He has the Hawks going 6-10 this season, including 0-8 on the road. Plus all of our six wins will be by an average margin of four points.

What a clown.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/es ... ar-AABGton
Seems like a Kunty site. I clicked on the gymnasts breaks internet with "10" routine and read about chick with a "gender studies" degree talking about how she had to endure body shaming coming back from injury and sought counseling. The victim hood culture that gains prestige by calling out some perceived slight is insane. Offensive acts/language were once judged so by what a reasonable person would find offensive. Not any more now you have the most sensitive person finding something to be [ racist, sexist, ageist, discriminatory, abusive, threatening, etc] and our society eats that shit up like it was chocolate truffles.

maoling

Post by maoling » Fri May 24, 2019 10:19 pm

Hanjag wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:23 pm
maoling wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 4:39 pm
He has the Hawks going 6-10 this season, including 0-8 on the road. Plus all of our six wins will be by an average margin of four points.

What a clown.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/es ... ar-AABGton
Seems like a Kunty site. I clicked on the gymnasts breaks internet with "10" routine and read about chick with a "gender studies" degree talking about how she had to endure body shaming coming back from injury and sought counseling. The victim hood culture that gains prestige by calling out some perceived slight is insane. Offensive acts/language were once judged so by what a reasonable person would find offensive. Not any more now you have the most sensitive person finding something to be [ racist, sexist, ageist, discriminatory, abusive, threatening, etc] and our society eats that shit up like it was chocolate truffles.
A gender studies degree...lol. Totally agree about the "victim-hood culture" where the most insignificant comments are now seen as a federal feckin' offense. Check this story out, another example of a mountain made out of a molehill:

https://news.yahoo.com/school-board-pre ... 28281.html