Huard calls it

Sibelius Hindemith

Re: Huard calls it

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:57 pm

Ifedi and Fluker are terrible pass blockers which is the main reason Wilson is one of the most sacked QBs in the league. Britt stinks and Hunt is undersized. Iupati is about done. At the very least they should look for a center this offseason. I would say they should look at a tackle but the good ones will be gone by the time they get their first pick after trading down 2 or 3 times.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:00 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:45 am
here is the Penny presser Tharder brought up, the guy is honest, give him that. I can see him getting criticized for not working hard enough before, but hopefully he gets it now. I think its interesting in terms of that article i posted the other day about making the jump from college to the NFL, suddenly going up against grown men that take their jobs seriously. He seems to be saying the same thing, he is getting better prepared to compete with them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Yf8_6oJvo
Reminds me of Golden Tate's situation coming out of college.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:10 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:17 am
Penny's Mcd comment getting picked up now in the media now
Rashaad Penny says cutting McDonald’s out his diet was key to career-best game
https://larrybrownsports.com/football/r ... ame/525381
That would be easy for me. I do like their sausage McMuffin with egg but the rest of their menu is horrid. By far the worst fast food on earth. I will never understand how they stay in business.
dt

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:20 pm

I'll never forget that movie "Supersize me" or something.
Where a guy in good health eats only McAdees for a month, 3 meals a day.
All the while is monitored by a doctor.
...AND doesn't even make out the month before he suffers serious health problems and pulled from the experiment.
That stuff is cardboard made to look and somewhat taste like food.
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:22 pm

Don't NFL teams have dieticians that work with the players? If Penny has been junking out on fast food he's been doing it with full knowledge of the impact it can have on his career. That's a discipline issue and undoubtedly the main reason for them limiting his carries. I hope he is getting it now because he looks like he is carrying an extra 10-15 lbs of weight.

ThePro

Post by ThePro » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:33 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:57 pm
Ifedi and Fluker are terrible pass blockers which is the main reason Wilson is one of the most sacked QBs in the league. Britt stinks and Hunt is undersized. Iupati is about done. At the very least they should look for a center this offseason. I would say they should look at a tackle but the good ones will be gone by the time they get their first pick after trading down 2 or 3 times.
So the offensive success is in spite of the Oline? How is that possible?

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:35 pm

seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:20 pm
...AND doesn't even make out the month before he suffers serious health problems and pulled from the experiment.
Yep, I remember it well. He put on like 30 lbs in a month. I am not against unhealthy food. Some of it tastes great. But unhealthy food that is horrid tasting? WTF? I had a chicken sandwich there once than I think came over on the Mayflower.
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:49 pm

ThePro wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:33 pm
Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:57 pm
So the offensive success is in spite of the Oline? How is that possible?
Well, they address the issue on the right side by using a 6th lineman, for one. Wilson's mobility is another factor. But how many more points would the Seahawks score if his sacks were cut in half?

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:37 am

D-train wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:35 pm
seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:20 pm
Yep, I remember it well. He put on like 30 lbs in a month. I am not against unhealthy food. Some of it tastes great. But unhealthy food that is horrid tasting? WTF? I had a chicken sandwich there once than I think came over on the Mayflower.

its the amount really that makes it unhealthy...Here they have the big American outfits but the native brand rules, Jollibee...Its even worse. But the deal is its a treat, its something special, that is how its viewed. Its expensive, relative to the average cost of a meal. Mcdonalds has become a routine, people eat there because its cheap and quick, they live in them

ThePro

Post by ThePro » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:43 am

Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:49 pm

Well, they address the issue on the right side by using a 6th lineman, for one. Wilson's mobility is another factor. But how many more points would the Seahawks score if his sacks were cut in half?
Fant isn't always on Right side and most of the time he isn't in the game. He was in for 22 plays yesterday out of 65. Wilson is responsible for about half ( at least) of those sacks yesterday.