Huard calls it

ThePro

Re: Huard calls it

Post by ThePro » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:10 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:25 pm

Perhaps, but the stat tells me they are not good at chasing QBs regardless of whether the QB passes or runs upfield following the scramble.
49ers are going to win . No one is doing Hawks dirty work for them. Dec 29th for the division at the Clink..Flexed to primetime Ratings bonanza. Niners will be 1st 14-2 Wild card team in league history prompting outrage another ridiculous rule change ( seeding regardless of division) and more furious posts from auroraave :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:49 pm

ThePro wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:10 pm
D-train wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:25 pm

Perhaps, but the stat tells me they are not good at chasing QBs regardless of whether the QB passes or runs upfield following the scramble.
49ers are going to win . No one is doing Hawks dirty work for them. Dec 29th for the division at the Clink..Flexed to primetime Ratings bonanza. Niners will be 1st 14-2 Wild card team in league history prompting outrage another ridiculous rule change ( seeding regardless of division) and more furious posts from auroraave :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: Oh the humanity!
dt

AT Funchal-Madeira

Post by AT Funchal-Madeira » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:37 pm

D-train wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:10 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:17 am
Penny's Mcd comment getting picked up now in the media now
Rashaad Penny says cutting McDonald’s out his diet was key to career-best game
https://larrybrownsports.com/football/r ... ame/525381
That would be easy for me. I do like their sausage McMuffin with egg but the rest of their menu is horrid. By far the worst fast food on earth. I will never understand how they stay in business.
Never eat at McDonalds. I will stop at Subways for breakfast. A six inch sourdough, ham & egg with onions & green peppers toasted with cheese melted over the onions & peppers, followed by fresh spinach, cucumbers, caesar dressing, S&P... makes a pretty filling, tasty, and healthy morning sandwich...

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:24 am

AT Fresno wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:37 pm
D-train wrote:
Donn Beach wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:17 am
Penny's Mcd comment getting picked up now in the media now

https://larrybrownsports.com/football/r ... ame/525381
That would be easy for me. I do like their sausage McMuffin with egg but the rest of their menu is horrid. By far the worst fast food on earth. I will never understand how they stay in business.
Never eat at McDonalds. I will stop at Subways for breakfast. A six inch sourdough, ham & egg with onions & green peppers toasted with cheese melted over the onions & peppers, followed by fresh spinach, cucumbers, caesar dressing, S&P... makes a pretty filling, tasty, and healthy morning sandwich...
Nice, yes Subway makes a pretty good breakfast sandwich!
dt

ThePro

Post by ThePro » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:30 am

D-train wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:24 am
AT Fresno wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:37 pm
D-train wrote:

Nice, yes Subway makes a pretty good breakfast sandwich!
Had to get a hemoglobin shot from eating at Subway...never again. Love me some Mickey D's though