Post-Mortem: Seahawks v Philthy

auroraave

Re: Post-Mortem: Seahawks v Philthy

Post by auroraave » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:01 am

JAWA wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:05 am
Once again, well said, auroraave. It had been a while since we saw your last Post-Mortem. That was quite a "wim" yesterday! I bet those in OKC can say the same :mrgreen: :P :lol: ;)

And to maoling, I echo everyone's sentiments as I send my sincerest condolences to you. I hope the Hawks keep winning in your wife's honor.
The Tornado Alley Turds are close to last place. Yes, I celebrate every loss from the bottom of my cold, bitter heart. Don't they have the brown river they can go swim in? How we feeling about the Vikings?

JAWA

Post by JAWA » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:40 am

auroraave wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:01 am
The Tornado Alley Turds are close to last place. Yes, I celebrate every loss from the bottom of my cold, bitter heart. Don't they have the brown river they can go swim in? How we feeling about the Vikings?
Indeed they do! At least they have that going for them :mrgreen:

Man, I'm quite nervous about the Vikings since they're only a game back of us so it's going to be one helluva battle. Hope the D keeps its good form going and the offense makes up for the miscues the other day in Philly.

Btw, Lamar is playing LIGHTS OUT. As they say in NBA Jam, "he's on fire!" He definitely leap frogged Russell in the MVP race although neither player cares since they're only focusing on winning games. Perhaps a rematch between the two is in store for the Super Bowl? :shock:

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:33 am

Mike,

So sorry about your wife. Cancer is a bitch. I got lucky and survived. In a way, she did too. No lingering. And knowing you, my friend, my guess is those last 50 days were the best years of your life together, You made her happy. That was important to both of you. Take care, my friend. You'll see her again.

John

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:34 pm

auroraave wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:59 am
D-train wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:28 pm
Here is a great pic of Maoling's wife laughing....along with my wife at one of my Mariner forum parties in 2014.70881249_10217291097741491_7373748146108628992_n.jpg
DT - I nominate this for best post of the year. For reals. This is absolutely beautiful.
:) Yep, so perfect on so many levels. Love her hand on Ruby's head who btw passed away from bone cancer about 8 months after that.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:36 pm

JAWA wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:40 am
auroraave wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:01 am
Indeed they do! At least they have that going for them :mrgreen:

Man, I'm quite nervous about the Vikings since they're only a game back of us so it's going to be one helluva battle. Hope the D keeps its good form going and the offense makes up for the miscues the other day in Philly.

Btw, Lamar is playing LIGHTS OUT. As they say in NBA Jam, "he's on fire!" He definitely leap frogged Russell in the MVP race although neither player cares since they're only focusing on winning games. Perhaps a rematch between the two is in store for the Super Bowl? :shock:
That is my bet at this point.
dt