New Website added to MarinerTalk!

jason
Site Admin

New Website added to MarinerTalk!

Post by jason » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:15 am

For our Seahawks fans who wonder why it's all about the Mariners, we added SeahawksTalk.com which will now direct to your forum homepage.

We also added TalkMLB.com as a parent site (will direct Mariner fans here) to the repertoire if you guys know fans from other teams that wish they had a forum like this- Now they do. It is brand new, no traffic yet, we'll see where it goes, if anywhere.

Thank you all for helping keep this a special place with great info. I enjoy reading all of the input, and a big thank you to dtrain-Darren for keeping this place untracked!

Happy late Thanksgiving everyone, go Seahawks (and Mariners)!

D-train

Re: New Website added to MarinerTalk!

Post by D-train » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:14 am

jason wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:15 am
For our Seahawks fans who wonder why it's all about the Mariners, we added SeahawksTalk.com which will now direct to your forum homepage.

We also added TalkMLB.com as a parent site (will direct Mariner fans here) to the repertoire if you guys know fans from other teams that wish they had a forum like this- Now they do. It is brand new, no traffic yet, we'll see where it goes, if anywhere.

Thank you all for helping keep this a special place with great info. I enjoy reading all of the input, and a big thank you to dtrain-Darren for keeping this place untracked!

Happy late Thanksgiving everyone, go Seahawks (and Mariners)!
Awesome!!!!! Irregardless of how many sites there are I will always do my best to keep everything untracked!!! :lol:
dt

rockycola

Post by rockycola » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:32 am

DT eats spam for breakfast! Thank you Jason and thank you Darren!
Rocky Colavito is a Hall of Famer in my book!

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:05 am

rockycola wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:32 am
DT eats spam for breakfast! Thank you Jason and thank you Darren!
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2hwqlw
dt