Post by Michael K. » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:34 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:03 pm

Not with those Hammies of yours! ;)
Haha, I was just super fast....so my poor strings couldn't keep up! :shock:

Sibelius Hindemith

Re: Crazy Metcalf stats

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:26 am

It really is a head scratcher. They sign Gordon, ostensibly because they think he can upgrade the position, then a couple weeks later they're targeting Moore like he's the #1 WR. And they have Ursua taking up a roster spot all season and he's a healthy scratch every damned game.

ThePro

Post by ThePro » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:31 am

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:26 am
It really is a head scratcher. They sign Gordon, ostensibly because they think he can upgrade the position, then a couple weeks later they're targeting Moore like he's the #1 WR. And they have Ursua taking up a roster spot all season and he's a healthy scratch every damned game.
They can't throw it to Gordon every play geez.

ThePro

Post by ThePro » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:38 am

Targets vs Minnesota

Hollister 8

Metcalf 7

Penny 5

Moore 4

Lockett 3

Carson 2

Gordon 1

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:34 am

says he is happy here, i would give it a little time to get him involved in the offense
While Gordon felt “comfortable” in New England and playing with quarterback Tom Brady, he always had his eyes on playing in Seattle with Wilson one day.

“Actually, yes for a long time,” he told reporters early last month. “Me and [Wilson] have been talking about it for a long time, for a while behind the scenes, how nice it would be.”

“I admire his game,” Gordon said of Wilson. “I think maybe he respected mine mutually. I love the way he plays, it’s as simple as that. He’s a great ball player, he can make it happen from pretty much anywhere. . . . I guess we kind of just kept tabs on each other from time to time, and mutually admired each other’s game and saying, ‘What’s up?’ That’s about it. We always talked football, and I think we built some type of relationship prior to me getting here. It’s pretty nice to have that.”

He’s enjoying the team so far.

“A great environment, a great football team, and organization,” he said. “I’m really happy to be here.”
https://www.boston.com/sports/new-engla ... e-seahawks

Oso Dorado

Post by Oso Dorado » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:01 pm

We haven't lost since Gordon got here, he's happy, the team is happy, so I'm happy.

Sure, I have some misgivings because I have a memory, but so far so good.

Captain 97

Post by Captain 97 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:34 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:26 am
He has been here for 3 weeks. Give him a chance to get settled in,learn the offense and develop some timing with the QB before you scratch your head too hard.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:10 pm

ThePro wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:38 am
Targets vs Minnesota

Hollister 8

Metcalf 7

Penny 5

Moore 4

Lockett 3

Carson 2

Gordon 1
Lockett and Gordon combine to equal Moore, and we won! Thank God for the run game.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:11 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:34 am
says he is happy here, i would give it a little time to get him involved in the offense
While Gordon felt “comfortable” in New England and playing with quarterback Tom Brady, he always had his eyes on playing in Seattle with Wilson one day.

“Actually, yes for a long time,” he told reporters early last month. “Me and [Wilson] have been talking about it for a long time, for a while behind the scenes, how nice it would be.”

“I admire his game,” Gordon said of Wilson. “I think maybe he respected mine mutually. I love the way he plays, it’s as simple as that. He’s a great ball player, he can make it happen from pretty much anywhere. . . . I guess we kind of just kept tabs on each other from time to time, and mutually admired each other’s game and saying, ‘What’s up?’ That’s about it. We always talked football, and I think we built some type of relationship prior to me getting here. It’s pretty nice to have that.”

“A great environment, a great football team, and organization,” he said. “I’m really happy to be here.”
Not sure, but isn't this article from after the first game he suited up?

ThePro

Post by ThePro » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:20 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:11 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:34 am

Not sure, but isn't this article from after the first game he suited up?
I don't think so