A NO Whiners thread & misc other games

Sibelius Hindemith

Re: A NO Whiners thread & misc other games

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:34 am

Yeah it was not addressed in the100 level courses. However, i do occasionally read articles and watch videos that touch upon the wild and wacky realm of science.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:05 am

Both teams are now ahead of us, and we can spend all off season wondering why a Shitty ass Rams team ended our season. I have honestly never been more surprised by a dogshit Seahawk performance than today. What an absolute travesty.

This Rams team SUCKS ASS. And they just dominated our weak asses. We might be better off losing from now in, except we can utilize a first round pick to save our ass!

This is the worst we've looked in a long ass time stick a fork in these fuckers.. they quit today.

IStillLoveTheMs

Post by IStillLoveTheMs » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:23 am

Michael K. wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:05 am
Both teams are now ahead of us, and we can spend all off season wondering why a Shitty ass Rams team ended our season. I have honestly never been more surprised by a dogshit Seahawk performance than today. What an absolute travesty.

This Rams team SUCKS ASS. And they just dominated our weak asses. We might be better off losing from now in, except we can utilize a first round pick to save our ass!

This is the worst we've looked in a long ass time stick a fork in these fuckers.. they quit today.
Woah, Mike... step off the ledge bud.

Very real odds this team ends up 12-4 or 13-3... bad games happen.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:33 am

It's like Greg Bell is constantly saying. This team needs to get pressure on opposing quarterbacks and they didn't today. Clowney is going to be 50% the rest of the season apparently, and Ziggy may be done if he re-injured that shoulder.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:44 am

IStillLoveTheMs wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:23 am
Michael K. wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:05 am

Woah, Mike... step off the ledge bud.

Very real odds this team ends up 12-4 or 13-3... bad games happen.
Sorry dude, just another shitty Rams team that beat Pete Carroll. Go back a few weeks and watch this bullshit Rams team play the 49ers. We shit the bed against a shitty team. I have a feeling when we lose a first round road game there will be bullshit excuses. This... was BULLSHIT. McVey? Sucks.. everyone but us has figured that out. Goff? Sucks...everyone but us has figured that out. This? Was a mother effing joke show by a team and coaching staff afraid of the worst Rams team we will see for year. Fuck them...I have every right to be pissed as fuck that I bought into another pile of bullshit. This was our chance to seperste....and we shit in our pants.