NFL.com write up on Hawks

ThePro

Re: NFL.com write up on Hawks

Post by ThePro » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:46 pm

auroraave wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:55 pm
D-train wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:27 pm
Jesus, $7.25 an hour for a team making hundreds of millions. Unreal how greedy people can be.
I dated a girl for a long time who was Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader - they made, if I remember correctly, $50 (or maybe $35) a game. She had an amazing experience and it completely changed her life. She was a dance major at UT and the choreographer for the Dallas Sidekicks and that's how she got recruited to the DCC. She traveled all over Texas with the team (she always called it the dance team) for events and got to perform at US Bases in Germany, the Philippines and on an aircraft carrier off the Koreas - even got to go to the DMZ. She even worked on the DCC series, which I think was on E!. She made a lot of great friendships and relationships that opened doors for her. She became a producer at NBC (where we met), E!, and on and on. The dance team is not a career, and it's also what you make of it. DCC is the creme de la creme of that world, so it's handled accordingly - no fucking around and no fraternizing with the players. Another friend of mine was a Redskins cheerleader (and a Knicks City Dancer) and had a great time - she called bullshit on the redskins cheerleader stuff - said it was not true, in her experience - and is still friends with the chick who runs their cheer squad (as of last year). I know at least one girl from Edmonds was a SeaGal - DT, did you know Shannon Forrest? She may have dated or married Dave Wyman, I believe. The only people that have a problem with women using their looks and femininity to better their lives, are the same bitter feminist hags that no man wants any part of, so they want to stifle all women. If they had looks they could use, they would, but they can't, so they call it exploitation and other SJW BS phrases out of pure bitter jealousy. Ever notice 99% of 'feminists' are chicks that have to sneak up on a glass of water? #shocking.

So, I spent a few years pretending to tolerate the Cowboys. :P
Could not have shown a better example of Male with Chauvinistic and Sexist views. So because you dated a cheerleader once there isn't a problem in the NFL with how women are mistreated at bare minimum they are objectified. No one should have to use there femininity
to advance their career. That's exactly the point. Regardless of physical appearance I have yet to meet a women that thinks sexism is great. Only the ugly ones huh? Way to promote a stereotype. Hint: that's sexist

ThePro

Post by ThePro » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:46 pm

auroraave wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:55 pm
D-train wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:27 pm
Jesus, $7.25 an hour for a team making hundreds of millions. Unreal how greedy people can be.
I dated a girl for a long time who was Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader - they made, if I remember correctly, $50 (or maybe $35) a game. She had an amazing experience and it completely changed her life. She was a dance major at UT and the choreographer for the Dallas Sidekicks and that's how she got recruited to the DCC. She traveled all over Texas with the team (she always called it the dance team) for events and got to perform at US Bases in Germany, the Philippines and on an aircraft carrier off the Koreas - even got to go to the DMZ. She even worked on the DCC series, which I think was on E!. She made a lot of great friendships and relationships that opened doors for her. She became a producer at NBC (where we met), E!, and on and on. The dance team is not a career, and it's also what you make of it. DCC is the creme de la creme of that world, so it's handled accordingly - no fucking around and no fraternizing with the players. Another friend of mine was a Redskins cheerleader (and a Knicks City Dancer) and had a great time - she called bullshit on the redskins cheerleader stuff - said it was not true, in her experience - and is still friends with the chick who runs their cheer squad (as of last year). I know at least one girl from Edmonds was a SeaGal - DT, did you know Shannon Forrest? She may have dated or married Dave Wyman, I believe. The only people that have a problem with women using their looks and femininity to better their lives, are the same bitter feminist hags that no man wants any part of, so they want to stifle all women. If they had looks they could use, they would, but they can't, so they call it exploitation and other SJW BS phrases out of pure bitter jealousy. Ever notice 99% of 'feminists' are chicks that have to sneak up on a glass of water? #shocking.

So, I spent a few years pretending to tolerate the Cowboys. :P
Could not have shown a better example of a male with Chauvinistic and Sexist views. So because you dated a cheerleader once there isn't a problem in the NFL with how women are mistreated? At bare minimum they are objectified. No one should have to use there femininity
to advance their career. That's exactly the point. Regardless of physical appearance I have yet to meet a women that thinks sexism is great. Only the ugly ones huh? Way to promote a stereotype. Hint: that's sexist

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:10 pm

maoling wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:52 pm
aurora..if your girlfriend was former DCC cheerleader Sydney Durso, I hate you. :P

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/04/98/ab/0498 ... 7817fb.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d4/3d/1d/d43d ... 1b7c86.jpg
Ha! No, her name was Tina. Really great girl. Doesn't it feel like it's about time to go visit the horse forum and get re-banned? I kinda wanna go nuclear over there. :P

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:50 pm

D-train wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:39 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:05 pm
...see the Rams and Saints began doing it last season, heck the hawks couldn't be left out of something like that...
I wonder if they conducted focus groups with NFL fans and one of the key takeaways was that fans believed that the biggest problem with the NFL the last few years wasn't concussions, officiating, protests, over exposure or length of games but it was lack of male cheerleaders.
It may be done by design to distract fans from those issues.

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:58 pm

In fact, seven NFL teams have no cheerleaders at all, including Buffalo Bills, Chicago Bears, Cleveland Browns, Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, New York Giants, and the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Although the Green Bay Packers technically do not have their own cheerleaders, they're the only team that has real cheerleaders on the field, because all of the other teams technically have dance teams.

https://www.quora.com/What-NFL-teams-do ... rs-and-why