For you Michael K.

Michael K.

Re: For you Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:08 pm

HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:31 am
Michael K. wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:14 am

Wrong, the 9ers won and got the 1 seed. A win by us, thanks to shitting the bed against the Cards meant the 3 seed...and a second round road game.
I disagree with the assessment of the competition. The Cards are not a dog shit team. In fact, I predict they will be the next emergence of the never ending emergence of powerhouse teams in the NFC West.
So, they will be better next year and that somehow justifies is getting trounced by them at home with the bye on the line? I disagree.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:10 pm

And sorry, I cant root for Aaron Rodgers. He is the biggest shit talker AFTER his team wins and the biggest whiney bitch when they don't. I seriously cant stand him. God was a Packer fan and it felt good to get Jimmy the ball? Fuck you you lucky fuck. Your punk ass nearly blew a three score lead!

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:51 am

Michael K. wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:08 pm

So, they will be better next year and that somehow justifies is getting trounced by them at home with the bye on the line? I disagree.
I'm in agressment with you in that the season turned on this Cardinals game at home. A four win team should never be able to roll into the Clink and own a winning Hawks team like we have. But the NFC West has been this way for many years. The Hawks get beat up by other teams in the division. This is why I keep pointing to the lack of competition in the AFC East. Something you've acknowledged as well. The only other team that's close to the Patriots level of success over the last 10 years is the Seahawks. So if we are to the bash the Hawks, it's only in relation to the Patriots level of success. And my contention is that the difference is small. Put the Hawks in the AFC East around 2013, what happens? My view? A run that rivals the best of all time -- 70s Steelers, 80s 49ers, 90s Cowboys, early 2000s Patriots.

And it all turned on 2nd and goal from the two.
Last edited by HawkBowler 2.0 on Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

ThePro

Post by ThePro » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:57 am

Michael K. wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:10 pm
And sorry, I cant root for Aaron Rodgers. He is the biggest shit talker AFTER his team wins and the biggest whiney bitch when they don't. I seriously cant stand him. God was a Packer fan and it felt good to get Jimmy the ball? Fuck you you lucky fuck. Your punk ass nearly blew a three score lead!
I get it but still better than the 49ers and that long San Francisco stalwart Richard Sherman..

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:52 pm

HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:51 am
Michael K. wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:08 pm

I'm in agressment with you in that the season turned on this Cardinals game at home. A four win team should never be able to roll into the Clink and own a winning Hawks team like we have. But the NFC West has been this way for many years. The Hawks get beat up by other teams in the division. This is why I keep pointing to the lack of competition in the AFC East. Something you've acknowledged as well. The only other team that's close to the Patriots level of success over the last 10 years is the Seahawks. So if we are to the bash the Hawks, it's only in relation to the Patriots level of success. And my contention is that the difference is small. Put the Hawks in the AFC East around 2013, what happens? My view? A run that rivals the best of all time -- 70s Steelers, 80s 49ers, 90s Cowboys, early 2000s Patriots.

And it all turned on 2nd and goal from the two.
Like I said...in the same period of time that shitty divisional opponents have been kicking our asses, often at home, the Pats ride their victories over shitty divisional foes to a bye. What you are missing is you keep complaining about it...and if we actually used it to our advantage in the same way the Pats did we’d be fine.

People keep complaining about a game or two here or there would mean we play the second round game at home. Well, stop losing a game or two a year to a shitty team and...problem solved. Just because a shitty team in our division always beats us doesn’t make it alright. I am so sick of watching it. And their players dance around like it’s the Super Bowl while our guys just assume it’s fine cuz...it always happens.