Patriots sign Cam

ThePro

Re: Patriots sign Cam

Post by ThePro » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:17 pm

I think someone needs to learn how to properly use the quote feature....
The Pro wrote: You predicted the team that lost an MVP QB and had Brian Hoyer and Jason Stidham as the only QBs on their roster would sign the best FA QB available? Way to go out on limb.
What about that is a lie? You do realize you're not the only one to predict this? This was one of the most predictable moves of the off season. In fact here is a post of DT and myself talking about it in March.
Re: I am betting on Bel
Post Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:28 pm

D-train wrote: ↑

I predicted that both the Pats and Bucs will go 5-11
I ain't buying that Brady to the Bucs shit. All I see is Montana on the Chiefs or Namath on the Rams. I'm pretty sure Belichick's genius hoodie will be lost at the cleaners now. However I would love to see him do a reclamation project with Cam Newton.

Pats are tanking for Lawrence.
Doesn't matter when you said it . Still doesn't change the fact Patriots lost Brady and had only Hoyer and Stidham as QBs. Wow that's some hard hitting investigation right there. Wait.. what are you doing for an encore? Are you going to write a post saying you called the Seahawks signing Antonio Brown? Who could've seen something like that coming?

A troll .. yawn 4-chan does some horrible things . You might want to research before you call someone "fun" Not only did you say I am lying ( did nothing of the sort) You said I always lie. You should be ashamed. What an ugly way to act.