Schedule looking better

Captain 97

Schedule looking better

Post by Captain 97 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:44 pm

Winning against New England and Dallas was huge for this team. The Hawks have 7 games left against non division teams and those teams have a combined record of 5-15-1. 3 of those wins came from the Bills so they have 6 games coming up against teams with a combined 2 wins. On the flip side the division is a gauntlet. However, our schedule is looking a lot easier than the Niners who still have to play the Patriots, Packers, Saints and Bills. Also the Rams have to play the Bears, Bucs and Patriots. While the Cardinals play the Cowboys, Bills and Patriots. The hawks definitely have the inside track to the division championship.

D-train

Re: Schedule looking better

Post by D-train » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:08 pm

Captain 97 wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:44 pm
Winning against New England and Dallas was huge for this team. The Hawks have 7 games left against non division teams and those teams have a combined record of 5-15-1. 3 of those wins came from the Bills so they have 6 games coming up against teams with a combined 2 wins. On the flip side the division is a gauntlet. However, our schedule is looking a lot easier than the Niners who still have to play the Patriots, Packers, Saints and Bills. Also the Rams have to play the Bears, Bucs and Patriots. While the Cardinals play the Cowboys, Bills and Patriots. The hawks definitely have the inside track to the division championship.
Good stuff. Not only do we need to win the division, we need to get the #1 seed given that only the #1 seed gets a bye. We have a great chance.
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:14 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:08 pm

Good stuff. Not only do we need to win the division, we need to get the #1 seed given that only the #1 seed gets a bye. We have a great chance.
Yeah, I had forgotten about that until they mentioned it during the Chiefs game last night. By the way, it was nice to see that there is a blueprint to beating Lamar, and it isn't just outscoring him. Did you see how the Chiefs would use the edge rushers but keep them wide to not allow him to sprint out? I know I know, easier said than done. I am sure lots of teams want to do that with Russ too, but it was crazy watching Lamar try to be a pocket passer. He looked like a junior high kid throwing the ball...and then throwing little baby fits.

Hanjag

Post by Hanjag » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:38 am

But will the playoffs have done away with the no crowds in WA state and 100% crowd noise for he full homefield advantage?

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:35 am

Hanjag wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:38 am
But will the playoffs have done away with the no crowds in WA state and 100% crowd noise for he full homefield advantage?
Hopefully will have a vaccine by then but the bye is huge too. Could have at least 25% capacity right now if hypocrites/idiots weren't in charge.
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:04 pm

Hanjag wrote:
With this shit going down with the Titans? I think the chances of having fans in the stands is less likely than the season being cancelled. It will be interesting if they ever release how this outbreak started.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:22 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:04 pm
Hanjag wrote:
With this shit going down with the Titans? I think the chances of having fans in the stands is less likely than the season being cancelled. It will be interesting if they ever release how this outbreak started.
Cardinals didn't play baseball for 17 days in the middle of the season. Marlins didn't play for 9 days. Both finished the season and are in the playoffs.

They are cancelling the NFL season because of a couple positive tests on one team.
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:26 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:22 pm
Michael K. wrote:
Hanjag wrote:
Cardinals didn't play baseball for 17 days in the middle of the season. Marlins didn't play for 9 days. Both finished the season and are in the playoffs.

They are cancelling the NFL season because of a couple positive tests on one team.
I was just saying, having fans in the stands is pretty unlikely.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:26 pm

what he said was less likely...

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:27 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:26 pm
D-train wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:22 pm
Michael K. wrote:

I was just saying, having fans in the stands is pretty unlikely.
Yeah I agree and its ridiculous unless they think masks and social distancing don't actually work.
dt