Prediction Friday: Hawks-Viqueens

maoling

Re: Prediction Friday: Hawks-Viqueens

Post by maoling » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:32 pm

D-train wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:05 pm
Auburn Terry/AT Fresno is visiting me here in Quincy, MA. He is going with 35-31.

How was AT's Pasta Carbonara he was whipping up last night? It's a great dish. I usually make mine with prosciutto or sometimes bacon if I don't have any prosciutto or pancetta around, but you need that rendered fat for the sauce with the egg. What meat did you use?

Sexymarinersfan

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:47 pm

My new helmet just came in!! Gonna look great in my game room!
Attachments
20201011_121325.jpg
20201011_121344.jpg

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:49 pm

maoling wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:32 pm
D-train wrote:
Auburn Terry/AT Fresno is visiting me here in Quincy, MA. He is going with 35-31.

How was AT's Pasta Carbonara he was whipping up last night? It's a great dish. I usually make mine with prosciutto or sometimes bacon if I don't have any prosciutto or pancetta around, but you need that rendered fat for the sauce with the egg. What meat did you use?
Bacon. He asked the Chinese Checker at Stop and Shop if they had Prosciutto or Pancetta and she looked at him like he asked her if she thought the Mariners would make the playoffs next season. It was awesome though.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:50 pm

Sexymarinersfan wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:47 pm
Nice. Wearing my DK jersey that I bought back in July.
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:51 pm

D-train wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:49 pm
maoling wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:32 pm
D-train wrote:

Bacon. He asked the Chinese Checker at Stop and Shop if they had Prosciutto or Pancetta and she looked at him like he asked her if she thought the Mariners would make the playoffs next season. It was awesome though.
It's good no matter what meat you use. I've made it with salami lol.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:04 am

AT had the funniest line ever while we were at the Boston Tea party museum. They were showing and talking about an actual Tea crate that was on display and telling about how it was passed on generation to generation until it was finally donated to the museum. AT comes up to me and whispers......and during the Vietnam War John Adam's great great great great Grandson kiestered that crate up his ass :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..........If you don't get the reference here you are.......We were laughing so hard we could barely walk out of the museum. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFtHjV4c4uw
dt

rockycola

Post by rockycola » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:14 pm

Sexymarinersfan wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:47 pm
Nice helmet. DK!!! How apropos.

But you do know how disturbing that is to see a Seahawk helmet on a Texas Cult alter don't you?
Just glad the helmet wasn't laid inside some hexagon surrounded by stones, bones and entrails.................... :shock: :twisted:

GO HAWKS :!:
Rocky Colavito is a Hall of Famer in my book!

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:57 pm

D-train wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:04 am
AT had the funniest line ever while we were at the Boston Tea party museum. They were showing and talking about an actual Tea crate that was on display and telling about how it was passed on generation to generation until it was finally donated to the museum. AT comes up to me and whispers......and during the Vietnam War John Adam's great great great great Grandson kiestered that crate up his ass :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..........If you don't get the reference here you are.......We were laughing so hard we could barely walk out of the museum. :)
"The way your dad looked at it, this crate was your birthright. He'd be damned if any Redcoats were gonna put their greasy limey hands on his boy's birthright, so he hid it, in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he stuffed this crate up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the crate. I hid this uncomfortable bunch of boards up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the crate to you."

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:40 pm

DavidGee24 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:57 pm
D-train wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:04 am
"The way your dad looked at it, this crate was your birthright. He'd be damned if any Redcoats were gonna put their greasy limey hands on his boy's birthright, so he hid it, in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he stuffed this crate up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the crate. I hid this uncomfortable bunch of boards up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the crate to you."
:lol:
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:38 pm

dt