Seahawks vs Viqueens game thread

DavidGee24

Re: Seahawks vs Viqueens game thread

Post by DavidGee24 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:46 am

The Legion Of Boom would put up those beautiful points against and yards against stats but would constantly crap the bed when the game was on the line. This defense craps the bed on the stat sheet but makes those huge plays that save the day. Unreal.

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:49 am

Glad Zimmer went for it on fourth down. That was the right call, if you've got the chance to get less than a yard and end the game, especially the way they were running the ball, you take it. The Roiders did it against the Chefs today at midfield and converted.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:01 am

That was a classic.
What can I say? Wilson to DK...and the kid is only 22.
If we can somehow get a pass rush and get healthy....
this team could go all the way!
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:43 am

Weird, some guy named Bullard in the stats for the Seahawks listed as a DE. Don't remember that signing.

Gametime

Post by Gametime » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:38 am

Yep. Signed last week.

Hanjag

Post by Hanjag » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:22 am

I don't know why they did not review the 1st DK game-winning TD I saw two feet down before the defender punched it out and one ref signaled TD. and he was in front of the play the one that disagreed was from behind. As it worked out we ran 2 more plays and that helped run precious time off the clock they only needed a field goal and had a T.o.

Moore almost had another awesome deep ball. Moore has really played well and has been a solid 2M investment. Olsen has ticked up the last few games as well.

I have not checked pff but it looks like KJ had another great game and Bobby looked slow.
That practice squad promotion guy looked pretty good again. (Ryan Neal)

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:14 pm

Hanjag wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:22 am
I don't know why they did not review the 1st DK game-winning TD I saw two feet down before the defender punched it out and one ref signaled TD. and he was in front of the play the one that disagreed was from behind. As it worked out we ran 2 more plays and that helped run precious time off the clock they only needed a field goal and had a T.o.

Moore almost had another awesome deep ball. Moore has really played well and has been a solid 2M investment. Olsen has ticked up the last few games as well.

I have not checked pff but it looks like KJ had another great game and Bobby looked slow.
That practice squad promotion guy looked pretty good again. (Ryan Neal)
I sure thought DK was in. The ball crosses the plane in his possession...how is that not a TD?

Not sure I agree on Moore. Almost making a catch doesn’t impress me.

Neal was alright. There was one big play where he had a free shot on Cousins, and for some reason rushed him like he was a Cam Newton...attacked the back shoulder and not only didn’t get a sack, a hurry or break up the pass, but they got a big conversion. On third down Cousins isn’t going to spin out and beat us outside. If you have a free rush, you’ve got to drill his ass.

That play had me longing for Adams! Still, it is terribly sad that our pass rush is hindered greatly by an injury to a Safety! Lots of big talk this off season from guys upfront who felt disrespected. They haven’t exactly proven anyone wrong! It has greatly degraded the coverage as well. We know there is no chance for pressure, so even on third and four we play like eight yards off the receiver. Hoping for a mistake ai guess? That was a great finish last night, but we have no shot if not for some questionable moves by Zimmer.