what, I asked and that was the answer, don't seem to be, far as I can tell

auroraave

Re: Post Mortem: Seahawks v Cardinals

Post by auroraave » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:26 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:24 pm
Bil522 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:37 am
You, Sibelius, and Gametime spend almost every post denigrating some facet of the Seahawks. I stick up for them
Sorry that i can't stick up for a GM that hasn't had an above average draft since 2012 and the DC for one of the worst defenses of all time. You can carry that torch but i'll save my praise for the ones who excel at their jobs.
Whatever limitations you portent to label Schneider with, you seem to be failing to acknowledge he has been genius at acquiring talent through trades and free agency. The roster is stacked with in-season acquisitions and smart free agent moves. An oline with depth - adding Carlos Hyde, Carlos Dunlap, Diggs, Iupati, Brown, DJ Reed, Jamal Adams, Clowney, Dunbar, Pocic, just to name a few. I guess Wilson, Locket, Metcalf, Dissly, Brooks, Lewis, Amadi, Griffin, Dickson, Carson, Deejay are all busts. Right? Whining about drafting is being a simpleton. Flawed humans drafting flawed humans is not an art or a science - it is all risk. No one is guaranteed to make it and no one has mastered it. No one. Refusing to recognize how much JS has done to improve this roster - despite the limitations of the draft - while considering Seattle always drafts at the bottom of the round due to their overwhelming success - is being a simpleton. An injury-ravaged roster sitting at 7-3 and controlling their own destiny and yet all you can do is complain. You must be the light of every party. The problem isn't the team, it's your overwhelming bitterness in general. Once you recognize that, you'll see just how fucking lucky you are to have a team that is a perennial playoff contender - a team in which every single game of the season means something - has stakes. Most of the league's teams don't have games that matter after week 10. Seattle does - and they have for a decade.

Have a little Lao Tzu for breakfast and lighten the fuck up... it must suck to be a relentlessly cloudy day.

"If you live in the past you will be depressed. If you live in the future you will be anxious. If you live in the present you will be at peace."

Live in the present. Whining about past drafts is laughably obtuse. Every moment you do, is a wasted moment. it makes no difference. None. And if this franchise is so difficult for you to handle, perhaps take a ride on the Jets, 9ers, Bengals, Eagles, Lions, Cowboys, Giants and see how good you have it. Maybe try a little gratitude.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:58 pm

I'll take 7-3 any day. We're all lucky we aren't Jets fans!

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:03 pm

auroraave wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:26 pm
Live in the present. Whining about past drafts is laughably obtuse. Every moment you do, is a wasted moment. it makes no difference. None. And if this franchise is so difficult for you to handle, perhaps take a ride on the Jets, 9ers, Bengals, Eagles, Lions, Cowboys, Giants and see how good you have it. Maybe try a little gratitude.
What are you, my life coach? You and Donn crack me up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:18 pm

just was curious if you were enjoying the Hawks being 7-3, you can feel about it anyway you like, makes no difference to me

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:45 pm

Bil522 wrote:

It is really funny how you talk out of both sides of your mouth. You, Sibelius, and Gametime spend almost every post denigrating some facet of the Seahawks. I stick up for them, then you decide to dump a profanity laced tirade on me that makes no sense because i never said what you are accusing me of. All I said was Hugh Millen was a better judge of things than you or your 13yo son are because he has much more real life experience. Did I say not to throw Tyler the ball? No. Was I complaining about how we won this game? No. Did I say you or your son knew nothing about football? No. Did Hugh said that DK should be getting 10 throws per game? Yes, because DK is our best athlete and virtually unguardable. Did Hugh mean in this game? No. There are lots of throws that go to lesser receivers that could go to DK in the future.

You might want to reconsider how you treat people. Try being human instead of being the southend of a northbound moving donkey.
So, you don't agree with what Hugh said, but had to express your opinion to go after mine? Read your post again and tell me who went after who first? It is a STUPID debate, and one Hugh should have known better to bring up. Let's complain about target share after THAT game for DK? Like I said, the only place to really take targets away from would have been Tyler...the guy who caught 9 of 9.

But, as I said, you wanted to go after my opinion, but you don't have one except Hugh should be able to talk? I never said he couldn't, just pointed out in this case how stupid his opinion was.

Think about this one Bill, if after a win like Thursday nights I came in here and bitched about the play calling because DK dropped 40% of his passes but deserved more...would you have let that go or come after me!? You are full of shit.

I love it. I am too negative, you point that out...but when I back the offensive play calling, I was then too negative because I attacked the guy that was negative about the Seahawks play calling. It doesn't matter what I say, you will have a problem with it. I really don't GAF, but don't act like you are high and mighty and it was my negativity that you needed to protect everyone from. If I had Hugh's opinion and posted it in here you would have gone fucking crazy, I disagree with Hugh's opinion and you go crazy. Piss off you hypocrite.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:57 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:24 pm
Bil522 wrote:
You, Sibelius, and Gametime spend almost every post denigrating some facet of the Seahawks. I stick up for them
Sorry that i can't stick up for a GM that hasn't had an above average draft since 2012 and the DC for one of the worst defenses of all time. You can carry that torch but i'll save my praise for the ones who excel at their jobs.
He just likes to bitch at others saying they are bitching. He brings literaly nothing to any conversation besides that. He still believes that the Seahawks have great first round drafts, and some how says it's because only two Pro Bowlers were taken after the Hawks picked. He has been shown about seventeen times that is false, yet then twists it to be something different.

Once again, his only contribution in here ever is to attack the opinion of anyone else that doesn't believe the Seahawks have never done anything wrong. Ignoring him would be best, I need to do better at that, because talking to guys like that get you absolutely nowhere. The same guy who said Nolan Ryan wasn't very good because he was a .500 Pitcher! :shock: