haha Kaepernick still thinks he is an NFL QB

SeattleAddict

haha Kaepernick still thinks he is an NFL QB

Post by SeattleAddict » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:01 pm

This clown thinks a highly edited video of him throwing 6 passes is going to make an NFL team call?? Maybe he should show a video of him watching film or reading a defense. Oh wait.

Every other flash-in-the-pan maybe gives it a shot for a year, but eventually fades away. Why is this guy still in the news? I'd give Tim Tebow a shot before this dude.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/colin-ka ... employment

Michael K.

Re: haha Kaepernick still thinks he is an NFL QB

Post by Michael K. » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:13 pm

He doesn't really want to play. He does so much to sabotage his chances, just so he can complain about how he really COULD play if he wasn't black balled. The shit he pulled right before Baltimore was going to sign him was all I needed to know. Then he complains about the special tryout the NFL gave him!? Could you imagine have a legal fight with a potential employer about being blackballed and then another one over the interview process they were going to put you through AFTER you claimed they blackballed you?

I would want him no where near my team, and I said the same for AB. Aren't the Pats 1 and 2 since they signed AB? Odd. He had 13 freaking targets last night! Why!? Because they know that if they don't force it to him he is going to freak out.

This year on 26 targets he has 18 catches for 157 yards and 0 TDs. What a game changer those 8.7 yards per catch must be. :shock: :roll: It was a STUPID move. You had Evan, Godwin and Gronk was really starting to come on. But Tommy Boy had to have his buddy. I had a really hard time last night, because I just can't root for the Rams....but are there many other teams with the trifecta of Arians, Brady and AB? Very easy to hate those guys!

What is worse is Kap wouldn't even help you on the field. He can't POSSIBLY be in game shape, so let's create a media circus by signing a guy that won't play, and if he does play you are screwed because you starting QB went down and you have a poor man's Lamar Jackson to back him up! No thanks.

SeattleAddict

Post by SeattleAddict » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:26 pm

yup. agree with all of that.

He was pretty good for about a season and a half... MAYBE. He was terrible after that, but somehow people are supposed to forget that? At least people like AB and Vick had talent to make it worth considering overlooking the fact they're awful human beings. Kaep is a 6 on talent, 2 on football IQ, and -10000000 on distraction level.

But sure, he's being denied opportunities because he kneels. Right.

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:54 pm

I guess he's tired of working the cash register at The Krusty Krab.
Last edited by DavidGee24 on Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:13 pm

ck.jpg
ck.jpg (6.79 KiB) Viewed 310 times
DavidGee24 wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:54 pm
I guess he's tired of working the cash register at The Kristy Krab.
dt

SeattleAddict

Post by SeattleAddict » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:36 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:13 pm
ck.jpg
DavidGee24 wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:54 pm
I guess he's tired of working the cash register at The Kristy Krab.
holy shit.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:36 pm

SeattleAddict wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:26 pm

He was pretty good for about a season and a half... MAYBE. He was terrible after that, but somehow people are supposed to forget that? At least people like AB and Vick had talent to make it worth considering overlooking the fact they're awful human beings. Kaep is a 6 on talent, 2 on football IQ, and -10000000 on distraction level.

Crapper actually does have talent. But none of it is between his ears. When coaches told him he had to learn how to play the game, he didn't listen because, as he tells himself, he knows more about the game than they do! Flucking ijit!

SeattleAddict

Post by SeattleAddict » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:25 am

ddraig wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:36 pm
SeattleAddict wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:26 pm

Crapper actually does have talent. But none of it is between his ears. When coaches told him he had to learn how to play the game, he didn't listen because, as he tells himself, he knows more about the game than they do! Flucking ijit!
I gave him a 6 on talent! His speed and arm strength are elite. He couldn't throw with touch, read a defense, or adjust to when teams don't allow him to run, so I think 6 is about right. The NFL adjusted to him, he never adjusted back, and now he's Al Bundy (used to play football, now sells shoes).