Top NFL FAs

Michael K.

Re: Top NFL FAs

Post by Michael K. » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:20 pm

I wouldn’t sign Ertz either...hell, in this offense I wouldn’t sign any TE. Just seems like a waste of time. The Rams had two pretty good ones, and they didn’t exactly light up the stat sheet. Not sure that portion of our offense is going to change. The middle of the field just isn’t utilized by Russ. Insert short joke if you must.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:43 pm

If they don't re-sign Ogbeuhi that could be a problem. Wasn't he the main blocking TE? Well, i suppose they can sign some other shitty OT to fill that role for less than 3 mil.

SeattleAddict

Post by SeattleAddict » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:30 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:39 pm
The Seahawks need to find a cap-casualty OG and C that aren't damaged goods like Iupati was.
we got a couple pretty good years out of Iupati. Agree he was damaged goods, but before this year, he was still pretty decent. Poor guy reminds me of myself - so many nagging injuries from years of abuse that he can barely walk, but he keeps going back out there. This year, they really seemed to catch up to him, though.

This off season is going to be CRAZY. I'm expecting tons of stars to be released for cap reasons. How teams handle it will have an even bigger impact than normal - there could be some worst-to-first and first-to-worst situations next year. It'll be super interesting.