Let's Ride! Broncos' Country Amusement Thread

maoling

Let's Ride! Broncos' Country Amusement Thread

Post by maoling » Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:15 pm

We should have started this thread last year. But now that all the draft picks and trades are in from that heist, it might be good to have a dedicated thread to laugh at the Broncos, because Russell has shit the bed and almost single-handedly set back their franchise to the late Cretaceous Period.

People are already nervous about RW's training camp so far, and it looks like the Donkeys just lost their middle linebacker for the year.

Curse of Russ. I think if the Broncos start 1-3 or some shit and Eddie Attaboy is dealing picks, next man up.

https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/news/jon ... son-ending

auroraave

Re: Let's Ride! Broncos' Country Amusement Thread

Post by auroraave » Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:58 am

maoling wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:15 pm
We should have started this thread last year. But now that all the draft picks and trades are in from that heist, it might be good to have a dedicated thread to laugh at the Broncos, because Russell has shit the bed and almost single-handedly set back their franchise to the late Cretaceous Period.

People are already nervous about RW's training camp so far, and it looks like the Donkeys just lost their middle linebacker for the year.

Curse of Russ. I think if the Broncos start 1-3 or some shit and Eddie Attaboy is dealing picks, next man up.

In the annals of history it became known as the CRUSStaceous era, and was widely considered a dark, dark, dark era, especially in the Rockies.\
Councelor's advised note: The word "dark" is not in any way, shape or form in relation to skin color.
Those outside the Rockies considered it a "hilarious" era, aka the "three and out" era.
Councelor's advised note: The word "out" is not in any way, shape or form in relation to "coming out of the closet".
Editor's note: "Not that there's anything wrong with that".

maoling

Post by maoling » Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:18 am

Yup, eventually they will write the history and discuss with pride the many good decades the Broncos enjoyed -- until the Crusstaceous Era.

Ultimately this dark period will be blamed on Climate Change and Donald Trump.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:29 pm

I think it is hilarious what great lengths Peyton has gone to basically absolve Russ of all guilt from last year. What a fragile ego RW must have! RW should have been the first one to come out right after and admit that he acted and was treated like a Prima Donna, and his shitty play cost people jobs. Mark Schleredt said that exact thing, and he was dead on. Then Sean Peyton comes in and makes all these excuses. He better hope Russ turns into a Pro Bowler again, because he is gonna look like a dipshit if he doesn’t.

SeattleAddict

Post by SeattleAddict » Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:28 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:29 pm
I think it is hilarious what great lengths Peyton has gone to basically absolve Russ of all guilt from last year. What a fragile ego RW must have! RW should have been the first one to come out right after and admit that he acted and was treated like a Prima Donna, and his shitty play cost people jobs. Mark Schleredt said that exact thing, and he was dead on. Then Sean Peyton comes in and makes all these excuses. He better hope Russ turns into a Pro Bowler again, because he is gonna look like a dipshit if he doesn’t.
you're not wrong, but what is Payton supposed to do? He has to play the hand he's dealt, and that hand is RW. He has no choice but to hype him up and blame things on the people that are no longer there... at least publicly.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:10 am

I think he could have supported Wilson without saying it was some of the worst coaching ever.

And now he wants to apologize? Fuck him. You said it, be a man. “I had my FOX hat on”? What a douche. I hope the Jets score 60 on Denver and Payton gets suspended right after for another Bounty scandal!

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/29/sport/de ... index.html

Bil522

Post by Bil522 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:42 pm

maoling wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:15 pm

We have a DEN 3rd rd pick this year, so we can still root for them to lose!!!!! Buck the Froncos

maoling

Post by maoling » Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:43 pm

We have a DEN 3rd rd pick this year, so we can still root for them to lose!!!!! Buck the Froncos

That isn't a leftover from the Russ deal, is it?

maoling

Post by maoling » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:26 am

Payton plans on playing most starters in the first preseason game against the Cards, including Russell Carrington Fauntleroy Wilson IV, former King of Prima Donna and Subway Spokesperson.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/br ... r-AA1eQp9n

I'll bet a no-name UDFA Cards' rookie would love to grab some NFL street cred with a massive Tweety Bird sack on The Cringe.

SeattleAddict

Post by SeattleAddict » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:59 am

maoling wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:43 pm

That isn't a leftover from the Russ deal, is it?
naw we made a trade with them this past draft.