JS full presser

D-train

JS full presser

Post by D-train » Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:24 pm

dt

D-train

Re: JS full presser

Post by D-train » Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:47 pm

He is the complete antithesis of Jerry DiPoto. Jerry is the Sham Wow guy (credit fame Marinertalk.com poster S.H.)

John seems like he could be in an all time classic movie co starring with Jack Nicholson and Al Pacino.
dt

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:35 pm

That's it there, if you go into it with the attitude you want a defensive minded coach or a offensive minded coach, or a young coach or a veteran coach you're limiting yourself. The way to succeed is to be open to all possibilities
“Who’s going to help us move to the next level? How are we going to compete with everybody that we need to compete with and advance this organization moving forward? We’re going to learn so much in this process about the ideas. I’m proud about all of the connections we have around the National Football League, and we’ve learned a lot already. To be able to understand what that looks like. Different opinions, different philosophies, open the door to different ideas, whether it’s a defensive head coach or an offensive head coach or a special teams guy that is becoming a head coach. I think that’s all really important.”

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:02 pm

Why even restrict yourself to a football guy when the most important qualities of a head coach can be found elsewhere? Here's your guy...

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:09 pm

I think you should probably restrict it to football guys, not further out than Deon sanders

douche

Post by douche » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:11 pm

I've mentioned this on more than one occasion, but I adore John Schneider. He's a Ron Wolf Jr. This organization so very fortunate to have him.

We're in good hands.

douche

Post by douche » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:17 pm

One of the YouTube quotes... made me laugh.

John at the coaches interview
JS: okay so it’s 2nd and goal at the 1 yard line, you have two time outs, you have the best running back in the league known as beast mode what do you do
Coach being interviewed: run it three times
JS: YOURE HIRED!! 🎉

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:21 pm

douche wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:11 pm
I've mentioned this on more than one occasion, but I adore John Schneider. He's a Ron Wolf Jr. This organization so very fortunate to have him.

We're in good hands.
I agree, but I also think he gets some blame. It's like he's been left out of the equation. The disgunctional roster, he has a responsibly

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:40 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:35 pm
That's it there, if you go into it with the attitude you want a defensive minded coach or a offensive minded coach, or a young coach or a veteran coach you're limiting yourself. The way to succeed is to be open to all possibilities
“Who’s going to help us move to the next level? How are we going to compete with everybody that we need to compete with and advance this organization moving forward? We’re going to learn so much in this process about the ideas. I’m proud about all of the connections we have around the National Football League, and we’ve learned a lot already. To be able to understand what that looks like. Different opinions, different philosophies, open the door to different ideas, whether it’s a defensive head coach or an offensive head coach or a special teams guy that is becoming a head coach. I think that’s all really important.”
And they would have gained none of that if they had just kept PC in place and run it back AGAIN.
dt

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:51 pm

Sure, it's always a new beginning. You could get replaced by some bright young 30 year old getting accolades, who knows. Have a friend at Microsoft, got kicked curb, ten years of salary until his actual retirement. He's not happy with it, odd to hear him complaining l. He was one of them once,, young bright guy