Official NFL Mock Draft Simulator Thread - Post Your Mock Drafts!

Seattle or Bust

Official NFL Mock Draft Simulator Thread - Post Your Mock Drafts!

Post by Seattle or Bust » Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:45 pm

Here is the sim we traditionally use: https://www.profootballnetwork.com/mockdraft

To create a Seahawks draft, you want to click on the Seahawk logo, select 7 rounds, and select fast for draft speed.

Post a mock draft if you'd like or comment on others drafts!

Here's my first:

Hawks trade back to the Ravens selection to add a couple of early round picks.

Taylor: athletic freak on the inside giving the Hawks the game wrecker they've been looking for.

Cooper: stud ILB for Texas... had 17 TFL's and 8 sacks in '23... 1st team All American.

Brade: super physical box safety who excels in run coverage... Adams replacement.

Sinnott: do it all tight end with solid route running and pass catching skills... very athletic in space.

Coleman: likely moving inside from tackle... mauler whose slight limitations athletically set him up to play guard.

Solomon: NCAA leader in sacks this season w. 16... adds depth at the position.

Zinter: likely a first round pick if he hadn't gotten injured... heart and soul of a very, very good Michigan OL.

Williams: easy replacement for Eskridge... fast, swiss army knife WR who put up 1,000 yards this past year.

Raym: more depth on the interior offensive line... he and the kid they drafted last year can battle it out.

D-train

Re: Official NFL Mock Draft Simulator Thread - Post Your Mock Drafts!

Post by D-train » Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:04 pm

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (28 KiB) Viewed 1138 times
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:28 pm

1. Jared Verse because we need an edge and his name reminds me of Jermaine Kerse (Seahawks legend)
2. Kris Jenkins because we need a DT and Michigan seemed to have a good D line a few weeks ago.
3. Maason Smith because we need a DT and how cool is that rare back to back As in his first name
4. Thomas Harper because we need a safety and reminds me another 4th round Hawks pick WR Chris Harper who never caught a pass in the NFL
5. Drake Nugent because we need a center and this guy has a double Musician name!
6. Erik All because we need a TE and what a nickname, Erik All In!
7. Zion Nelson because we could use some OT depth and with a name like Zion he can negate at least one Seattle pro Hamas protester!
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:58 pm

Shored up the D Line. Sweat was fun to watch against Washington, and I liked the scouting report on Newton. The Center from Oregon seems like a good get, according to the scouting report, and I remember them being pretty high on him when I watched them play us twice. I kept trading back because I had my eye on a few guys that kept going a pick or two before me, so I ended up with 2 3rds for next year as well as a pick or two more this draft. Also added a late round project at QB with a big arm.
Attachments
January 30th draft.png

HawkandMariner88

Post by HawkandMariner88 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:23 am

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:45 pm
Here is the sim we traditionally use: https://www.profootballnetwork.com/mockdraft

To create a Seahawks draft, you want to click on the Seahawk logo, select 7 rounds, and select fast for draft speed.

Post a mock draft if you'd like or comment on others drafts!

Here's my first:

Hawks trade back to the Ravens selection to add a couple of early round picks.

Taylor: athletic freak on the inside giving the Hawks the game wrecker they've been looking for.

Cooper: stud ILB for Texas... had 17 TFL's and 8 sacks in '23... 1st team All American.

Brade: super physical box safety who excels in run coverage... Adams replacement.

Sinnott: do it all tight end with solid route running and pass catching skills... very athletic in space.

Coleman: likely moving inside from tackle... mauler whose slight limitations athletically set him up to play guard.

Solomon: NCAA leader in sacks this season w. 16... adds depth at the position.

Zinter: likely a first round pick if he hadn't gotten injured... heart and soul of a very, very good Michigan OL.

Williams: easy replacement for Eskridge... fast, swiss army knife WR who put up 1,000 yards this past year.

Raym: more depth on the interior offensive line... he and the kid they drafted last year can battle it out.
I could live with that draft.

Captain 97

Post by Captain 97 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:18 pm

Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 11-15-49 PFN Mock Draft Simulator.png
Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 11-15-49 PFN Mock Draft Simulator.png (39.97 KiB) Viewed 1067 times

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:24 pm

Captain 97 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:18 pm
Damn you got some awesome names in there as well. Ruke the "Nuke" lol
dt

57reasons

Post by 57reasons » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:31 am

Captain 97 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:18 pm
^^^^^^
this my favorite here so far - much like what i've been going for, before everyone started posting theirs. might be hard to see Penix slip that far, but really good value late with Mustafa and addresses real needs everywhere with JPJ, Orhoro, and especially Bullock and Trotter.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:29 am

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (31.96 KiB) Viewed 1045 times
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:19 pm

I like that DT, except your first round pick. So, that is a very Seahawky draft! LOL. Not so much the past couple of years though, but for many years it seemed we just punted the first round. Something about McCarthy I just don't like.