Fields traded to Steelers for conditional 6th rd pick

douche

Re: Fields traded to Steelers for conditional 6th rd pick

Post by douche » Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:25 pm

The belief around the league is that the Steelers aren't as committed to Wilson as reports may indicate. Do I despise the Broncos? Yep. But I hate PIT even more.

Sincerely,

douche :D

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:21 pm

Bil522 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:05 am
Donn Beach wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:32 am
I'm pulling for RW now, hope he takes the Steelers to the SB, would make no difference to me. But wouldn't it be great for the broncos to be picking up the tab with that contract they gave him. And it make Payton look even more the genius. Tomlin's turn now. Happy to see him succeed where Payton failed
I agree.....no ill feelings towards Russ....a douche is a douche but he is our douche. It would be sooo awesome to see Russ do well with Pitt(even though they pay officials off) and Denver falls flat on its face. I despise the Broncos and everything they are.
I hate Denver too, but hate Sean Payton more than I ever knew I did once he started coaching there. I am going to be tickled pink when they stink.

douche

Post by douche » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:03 pm

Yea, Payton is awful, but... there he is, being paid a million bucks a game. I can't think of one good decision DEN has made since the new ownership took over. And to a point you made earlier, how good is he? Inherently good, or good due to Brees?