Death of a season

D-train

Re: Death of a season

Post by D-train » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:25 pm

Assuming Eason goes, who is the QB next season?
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:29 pm

I think it’ll be Dylan Morris. Something just not right with Sirmon. I think we may regret Yankoff leaving. Petersen seems to prefer these pocket passer types, but the game has changed. QBs that can move can hurt you in so many different ways. Part of the reason Eason struggles under pressure is because he is wearing cement shoes. And, he has a little bit of Browning in him in that he feels the need to spin in a circle and run backwards!

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:36 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:29 pm
I think it’ll be Dylan Morris. Something just not right with Sirmon. I think we may regret Yankoff leaving. Petersen seems to prefer these pocket passer types, but the game has changed. QBs that can move can hurt you in so many different ways. Part of the reason Eason struggles under pressure is because he is wearing cement shoes. And, he has a little bit of Browning in him in that he feels the need to spin in a circle and run backwards!
The amazing success of Lamar Jackson can't be helping Eason either. Who was the last successful 1st round pick in Eason's mold that is or was a successful QB. Stafford? Maybe Matt Ryan?
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:19 pm

Both of those guys look mobile compared to Eason.