All over but the crying for Hopkins

Michael K.

Re: All over but the crying for Hopkins

Post by Michael K. » Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:39 am

Go To Guy crying in his beer tonight. His shit has gotten tiresome. Biggest cry baby victim of any sports fan I’ve ever known. And that’s saying a lot.

And that is all he is, a fan. People read his shit, for some reason, but to call him a journalist? Maybe he could actually report on something if it wasn’t about his beloved Cougs. But all I ever read is cry baby shit. Same guy who blamed snow for losing a home Apple Cup. Hey dumb ass, if your football team, that plays in Pullman, is LESS equipped to play in the snow than the team from Seattle? Whose fucking fault is that?

Sorry, he’s a joke, and the fact he still gets paid to “report” is a bigger joke. It used to be half funny. Now his shit is just sad.

D-train

Re: All over but the crying for Hopkins

Post by D-train » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:18 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:39 am
Go To Guy crying in his beer tonight. His shit has gotten tiresome. Biggest cry baby victim of any sports fan I’ve ever known. And that’s saying a lot.

And that is all he is, a fan. People read his shit, for some reason, but to call him a journalist? Maybe he could actually report on something if it wasn’t about his beloved Cougs. But all I ever read is cry baby shit. Same guy who blamed snow for losing a home Apple Cup. Hey dumb ass, if your football team, that plays in Pullman, is LESS equipped to play in the snow than the team from Seattle? Whose fucking fault is that?

Sorry, he’s a joke, and the fact he still gets paid to “report” is a bigger joke. It used to be half funny. Now his shit is just sad.
:lol: I hadn't checked the scores yet but as soon as I saw that you had posted I knew they Couged it! Holy shit that school just doesn't belong in a Power conference. Everything happens for a reason. ASU SUCKS! and they get beat by double digits. :lol:
dt