Pretty Bush League, if you ask me. But he leaves for Nebraska? Fuck you Dannen.

Donn Beach

Re: Pretty Bush League, if you ask me. But he leaves for Nebraska? Fuck you Dannen.

Post by Donn Beach » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:31 pm

This is kinda interesting, a Brock Huard article where he ranks possible AD candidates. This was before they filled the position. He has his brother number one. I guess he's popular with donors.

But this is what he said about Chun. Didn't realize it was this interesting a hire
Brock’s take: “(Chun is) No. 4 on my list – with a strong caveat. He might be No. 1, but I don’t see Pat Chun taking this job. I don’t know how Pat Chun, who’s been stabbed in the back and has to feel that way over on the other side of the mountains largely by the institution on this side of the mountains (Washington), could do this. I mean, it would be must-see TV now if he were to say yes, if he were to bury the hatchet and somehow work. From a talent standpoint, he would be No. 1. An acumen, an experience, a background, a relationship, hiring great coaches, doing more with less – which you’re going to have to do in the Big Ten with a half-share. So Pat Chun would be No. 1 but he’s No. 4 because I just don’t think he could do that. I might get a text from him saying otherwise, but I would have a hard time believing that he could quite bury that hatchet.”

Sibelius Hindemith

Re: Pretty Bush League, if you ask me. But he leaves for Nebraska? Fuck you Dannen.

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:39 pm

Chun was stabbed in the back by UW? Brock says some of the weirdest shit.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:27 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:39 pm
Every Coug blames the U of W. Forget the fact that the WSU President was on the committee that turned down $30 million from ESPN. They are victims here. Come on, don't you know?

I added the article that brings this up to one of Jim Moore's bitchy little twitter posts. I bet he blocked me.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:30 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:27 pm
Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:39 pm
Every Coug blames the U of W. Forget the fact that the WSU President was on the committee that turned down $30 million from ESPN. They are victims here. Come on, don't you know?

I added the article that brings this up to one of Jim Moore's bitchy little twitter posts. I bet he blocked me.
Just baffles me that there is zero blame for the B10 or NCAA for not taking them and OSU as well. Literally no blame on those that ACTUALLY left them Hanging. Like nobody blaming the QB for throwing a last minute pic to lose the SB.
dt