2019-2020 Husky Hoops Preview

Michael K.

Re: 2019-2020 Husky Hoops Preview

Post by Michael K. » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:42 pm

Eason will not stick around, and I just have no faith in this staff anymore. I hope you are correct, but the players on this year's team are 8 and 1 or 7 and 2. Our players got beat by Utah....I feel any kind of coaching and not making ridiculous decisions we beat Cal, Stanford and Oregon. ESPECIALLY Oregon. That game was over.

Veteran Offensive Line and talented running backs? Check, strong armed QB? Check. Talented pass catchers, including a TE who will be in the NFL soon? Check. Does that sound like an offense that should struggle to control the game once they get a lead? Does that sound like an offense that should get pistol whipped at Stanford against one of the worst defenses in the country at the time?

Sorry, I just don't see any development, from the grown ass men on this staff. We are losing in the exact same manor. Places a coach can control? We lose 2 out of every 3 close games and we have twice won games were we trailed at the half....in his six years!?

I hope you are correct, I really do. But I see regression. This looks more like year one than year three. We can't beat anyone good out of conference, and get manhandled in every Bowl game were we aren't playing before Christmas against a directional school!