NBA Ballmer Style

D-train

Re: NBA Ballmer Style

Post by D-train » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:41 am

btw isn't Westbrook considered to be as good or better than Kawhi Leonard? If so why are the Clippers some lock to win it all with Leonard and George if Westbrook and George got ousted early in the playoffs???
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:59 pm

Westbrook is a guy that misses a TON of jump shots, going to a team that shoots a lot of jump shots. Kawhi was just the Finals MVP. I don't think the two are anywhere close to the same. If you need someone to put up a bunch of Triple Doubles in games that his team loses? Yep, Westbrook is your guy. Otherwise? No.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:20 pm

Thanks. At this point I probably know as much about the Rodeo circuit or Grand Prix Auto racing as I do the NBA.
dt

JAWA

Post by JAWA » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:16 am

D-train wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:20 pm
Thanks. At this point I probably know as much about the Rodeo circuit or Grand Prix Auto racing as I do the NBA.
Don't worry, according to Hagshaw and OVG, 2025 could be the year the Sonics return! We just gotta wait six more years, WOO-HOO! :roll:

Sigh...

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:18 pm

I have slowly come back to the NBA. Mostly due to Curry and the Warriors. As an undersized shooting Guard in HS who once had a coach threaten to tape a three point line on the toe of my shoe so I might shoot something else? I love their style. I used to appreciate Harden when he was at ASU, but now root vehemently against him...and don't get me started on rooting against LeBron. That is what I mostly pay attention to. The two teams I like (Warriors and 76ers) and then all the teams I root against!

The playoffs are about when I start watching....unless either of the two teams I "follow" are playing LeBron!